BY MD PRODUCTS

Dietary Supplement. New Formula! Start Falling Asleep Faster!*. ,1 2x More Active Ingredient 2. Scientifically Advanced. Sleep Better*. Wake Up Refreshed*. For Relief from Occasional Sleeplessness When you want a solution to the occasional sleepless night, Sleep MD® is the answer.  Sleep MD® provides a researched key ingredient so you can sleep better.* ,1  With Sleep MD® you ll fall asleep faster, sleep better and wake up refreshed! see more...

Megan S.
Anderson, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have took this sleep medicine and it worked very well, I got a good nights rest without waking up through the night.
Christine S.
Coachella, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Tried this product as a sample and I think it actual worked well . Helped since I have a problem sleeping.
Lydie D.
Orleans, Ontario
I was amazed by the powers this had... it was magical. First time I took it, it's like I was in be only 5 minutes when I woke up. I felt so refreshed, something I had not felt in a long while. I didn't get the same effect after that though but it still works quite well.