BY MD MOMS

Developed by Pediatrician-Moms Keep baby clean from nose to toes on both sets of cheeks! Clinically Tested 1 Hypoallergenic 3 Phthalate Free 5 Paraben Free 4 Alcohol Free These soft luxurious cleansing towelettes are effective enough to use nose to toes yet gentle enough to use even on sensitive or irritated skin. The alcohol-free, hypoallergenic formula thoroughly cleanses without stripping the skin of its natural moisture barrier. Marine silk and antioxidant vitamins E and B5 help protect from environmental damage and reinforce the skin s natural defenses. Organic aloe, comfrey, ginger root extract, and chamomile soothe, refresh and calm irritation. Fragrance free for extra sensitive skin. see more...

• I really want to try this product does it leave skin dry....1 Answers
Jenny G.
West Covina, CA
I love this product leaving the skin so soft and it never made me breakout and fast and easy on talking off makeup and for sure affordable.
catherine f.
This product is perfectly for me and cleaning my face really i love it this product and i want this product
Sarah G.
I love these cleansing towels! They make my skin feel super soft without leaving it all oily from taking off all my makeup.
Radiya D.
melbourne, victoria
I really want to try this product does it leave skin dry. also is it good for sensitive and skin that is prone to breakouts