MD MOMS Baby Silk Gentle All-Over Clean Cleansing Towelettes uploaded by member-f75ce46ae

BY MD MOMS BABY SILK

Developed by Pediatrician-Moms Contains No Alcohol, Parabens, Phthalates, Lanolin, Mineral Oil, Petroleum or Waxes. Triple-Action Marine Silk Complex Helps Strengthen Skin, Encourage Elasticity & Improve Moisture Retention. 2-in-1 Formula Specifically Created To Be Used On Both Sets of Cheeks. Gentle Enough To Use On Newborns, Sensitive Or Irritated Skin. Contains Certified Organic Aloe, Comfrey, Chamomile, Ginger Root, Marine Silk & Antioxidant Vitamins E & B5 To Calm, Soothe & Protect Skin. Clinically Tested & Hypoallergenic. Winner of PTPA Parent Teste. see more...

Allyssa P.
Boaz , AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
These wipes are very gentle and do a great job getting all of my makeup off! I believe they do a great job! You can find them at Walmart and most supermarkets! I will be purchasing this product again!
Julia G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These wipes are great to remove makeup with. No harsh smells or feeling. I can typically get off all of my makeup without even using a full pad
Toni G.
San Antonio, TX
Takes off all the make up being worn and is very good for sensitive skin! It's very affordable and worth buying again.
Bianca C.
I love to remove my makeup with these wipes before I wash my face! They remove 85% of your makeup.
Evelyn M.
Santa Clarita, CA
I love his all over cleansing wipes! They smell clean and fresh. They also leave my daughter's skin feeling smooth.
Jennifer H.
Florence, MT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells great, fresh, cleans great!
Nicolly L.
Jacupiranga
This handkerchief should take very good makeup in those day that you are very sleepy think it's good.