BY MD FORMULATIONS VIT-A-PLUS

Formerly known as MD Formulations Vit-A-Plus Anti-Aging Lotion Achieve a more youthful, healthier-looking complexion with Vit-A-Plus Age Control and Treatment System. Vit-A-Plus Anti-Aging Lotion contains Alpha Retinyl Complex, a special combination of AHAs, Vitamin A and antioxidants that works beneath the skin s surface where wrinkles first develop. Features & Benefits: Dramatically reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Refines, retexturizes and rejuvenates skin to a more youthful appearance. Ideal for all skin types, even sensitive skin. Anti-Aging serum see more...

Amy S.
Colton, CA
I used to use olay and never saw any results. I thought I would give this a try... And so far it's ok. I would use again.
Lauren A.
So i bought this for my smile wrinkles and as it cost me quite a bit of dish i thought it would work but I've used it as it implies to on the bottle and i can see no difference and I've been using this for 6weeks!