MD Complete Skin Clearing Healthy Skin Accelerator Treatment Serum -

by MD Complete

Md complete healthy skin accelerator clears skin imperfections for a healthy-looking complexion with a unique 3-in-1 formula. First, pure retinol helps regulate cell turnover and reduce the appearance of pores. Then, concentrated fruit seed extracts and niacinamide even and refine skin s tone and texture.â finally, peptides and nutrients hydrate skin while mattifying the complexion. Dermatologist tested.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of MD Complete Skin Clearing Healthy Skin Accelerator Treatment Serum -!
4 years agoLong Beach, Ca
This stuff is prettttty darn great. I got this for free from a random raffle draw and man you need to be consistent/persistent! The first time I used it I was kind of confused because I wasn't exactly sure if it was meant for acne clearing or not since it says "clears & evens complexion". It doesn't have any of your regular acne medication (benzoyl peroxide/ salicylic acid) so the answer is no lol. BUT I personally find it HAS been making my skin much clearer, smoothr looking and more hydrated. It's help to fade out some of the acne scarring and dark blemish spots much faster than if left alone. It doesn't really "mattify" the skin as it claims though - just leaves it feeling moisturized and supple. Some might be turned off by the scent but I find it tolerable and much more preferable than a strong chemical smell. It's like a light earthy/fruity/grainy very natural scent - something you'd smell at a health food or organic store.
a year ago
This is a decent product. It worked but I didn’t find it to be anything more spectacular than other acne treatments. I love MD Complete brand, but their Wrinkle & Radiance Remedy actually works better on my acne than the products in their acne line. Wrinkle & Radiance is holy grail in my opinion, it works on acne, scars and wrinkle prevention. This product, however, was just okay.
9 months agoChepachet, RI
Love MD products they never disappoint. I use all their lines and they never make my skin dry out or break out.