BY MD COMPLETE

Md complete breakout spot treatment clears and prevents breakouts. Unlike traditional benzoyl peroxide products, this innovative full-face treatment hydrates and repairs skin while helping to eliminate the bacteria that cause breakouts. A combination of chamomile and allantoin also help to calm and soothe stressed skin. Dermatologist tested. see more...

MD Complete Skin Clearing Breakout Spot Treatment - 1.7 oz
This is very good. Very effective. Shrinks breakouts over night and doesn't show any sign of irritation.
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
I started using this a few months ago. I wanted to change up my routine and researched the most notable spot treatments online and this one caught my eye. Its pretty affordable and available on Amazon. I have had great results since using it and haven't experienced any dryness or irritation. Application is easy and so far it hasn't bleached anything which some benzos can do.  I use it conjunction with a benzo face wash.
Audrey C.
Audrey C.
Cincinnati, OH
This really is unlike other Benzoyl Peroxide treatments. In the past when I have used Benzoyl Peroxide I have had to be extremely careful with how I applied the product. Even when applying a small amount on a breakout inevitably the surrounding skin would be affected. Previous products caused irritation, redness, and often flaking. This product arrived just in time for the beginning of a breakout. I applied it over night and was pleased that the surrounding skin was not affect. The breakout was soothed and actually shrunk. This product started right in on helping to eliminate the breakout. It never broke skin and even with daily application the outer skin is not irritated by the Benzoyl Peroxide.
Le Danger C.
Le Danger C.
Chatsworth, CA
This product is perfection. It has benzoyl peroxide so kills bacteria, but also hydrating ingredients so does not dry you out. Really recommend this if you suffer from acne like I do.