BY MD COMPLETE

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Md complete anti-aging pro peel accelerates and improves treatment results, while immediately brightening and refining your complexion. Gentle peels are a dermatologist s secret to getting better, more complete results from professional treatments by prepping the skin. This professional peel instantly reveals a brighter skin tone and helps jumpstart treatment results.â glycolic acid prepares the skin by exfoliating and smoothing, while mandelic acid, lactic acid, and niacinimide stimulate and strengthen the skin. Dermatologist tested. see more...

Review (1)
Samantha W.
nutley
This pep is THE BOMB. It was sent to me by one of the company’s reps and from the first use I was OBSESSED. You see results immediately after the first use. I literally felt like a different person. It got rid of all my dead skin, decreased my fine lines, and made my skin glow like I’ve never seen. And it really is non-irritating. Your skin will be red for a few minutes after, but that’s it. The one I used wasn’t in a tube. I got a box with packets in it. Each one is a strip of 3 packets. The restoring face wash ( that is the best makeup removing cleanser I have ever used) the peel itself, and the radiance renewing deep moisturizer( also the bomb) you use it in place of your normal routine for three days straight. I’d recommend getting the kit over just the tube. In general I recommend his to everyone.