MD Complete Anti-Aging Eye Wrinkle Remover Eye Cream Treatment uploaded by Jeanette  G.MD Complete Anti-Aging Eye Wrinkle Remover Eye Cream Treatment uploaded by Kadhene K.

BY MD COMPLETE

Md complete eye wrinkle remover lifts, firms, and brightens the delicate skin around the eye. This eye treatment is a hydrating eye cream that reduces the appearance of crow s feet, fine lines and wrinkles. With a highly concentrated combination of peptides to stimulate collagen production and ceramides to strengthen the skin barrier, this eye wrinkle treatment will reveal brighter, younger-looking eyes. Dermatologist tested. see more...

Reina L.
Elmhurst, NY
I been using this eye cream for about 3 weeks already and I can see the results. I noticed a lot of fine lines on my eyes and I feel it had diminished by using this eye cream. I like that is very hydrating without feeling greasing and it works well underneath makeup. I had seen this brand at target and cvs but I received this one as a gift and I completely love it
Kadhene K.
Its not a bad eye cream its pretty good, it does leave the area around the eye feeling firmer and looking firmer after use.