BY MD COMPLETE

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Md complete advanced wrinkle remover lifts and firms skin while smoothing out wrinkles for a more youthful-looking complexion. This uniquely hydrating professional retinol treatment offers easy, fast and visible improvements. With professional levels of pure retinol and a complex mix of peptides, antioxidants and amino acids, it lifts and firms the skin while reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Visible results will begin to show in as little as one to two weeks and will continue to improve with consistent use. Dermatologist tested. see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Target
Kate G.
MD Complete has become one of my new favorite brands. They’ve changed the name of this product now, it’s called Wrinkle & Radiance Remedy (if I’ve selected the wrong product on here, the product I am reviewing is Wrinkle & Radiance Remedy- previously called Advanced Wrinkle Remover). I love this product. It contains both retinol and vitamin c, along with a bunch of skin-soothing ingredients. I use this at night in conjunction with the MD Complete Retinol Vitamin C Concentrate and I’ve loved the results I’m seeing with the pair. I see immediate results with any active acne I may have the morning after application. And I’ve seen fading in dark spots & scarring on my face from previous acne (I used to have really bad cystic acne). For the results I’ve seen with these products, the price is pretty affordable, the Wrinkle & Radiance Remedy costs about $40 (of course, not cheap, but also not $80 which is what my favorite morning serum costs) and the retinol -Vitamin c concentrate only costs 19.99 , and in my opinion you can’t beat that for amazing skincare. I know it’s not a popular brand, as it’s pretty new and they don’t seem to spend much on marketing/packaging (it is air/light tight for the cream which I love) but everything is pretty simple/almost medicinal-looking, which makes sense as it was started by a dermatologist looking for affordable alternatives for his patients. I love companies like this, companies that would rather spend their time and money on good products and ingredients that will help your skin and give you great results, rather than spending money on “expensive looking” or “cute” packaging, perfumes and fragrances and marketing- all that do nothing for your skin. This brand is for sure a favorite of mine.