BY MCVITIE'S

SPECIALTY GROCERY BRITISH MCVITIES SKU: KEHE16720 see more...

Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
Though I admit that I have a greater affinity for the Maria biscuits that are really very similar, these are very good, just a little more cookie-like and a little less cracker-like. I find that they don't quite hold up as well when dunked, I think, and that's why I prefer the Maria's.
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
Love these biscuits! They feel like they're healthier for you than other cookies/biscuits because they don't taste as sweet and have a lot of fibre in them. They're still super tasty though and go excellently with a cup of tea (preferably black).
Sarah O.
San Jose , CA
I grew up in Ireland and these are my favorite biscuits of all time. I have eaten them my whole life and am so happy they are sold in america. They flavor is so amazing. They are really rich and tasty.
Kiran S.
Much better and more affordable than fiber tablets or even fiber powder tastes like normal cookies and doesn't have that much sugar either
Angela F.
St Augustine, FL
My favorite biscuit what i tried recently the ingedients are very good too i recommend i tried with jam as well
Lucy I.
Glasgow
My little brother loves these he always eats this all the time my mum mostly buys it from ASDA and it's a nice biscuit to have it's just so nice with tea and at parties:)
I love these biscuits. They are absolutely the best. They're healthy, full of fiber and oh-so-tasty! This is definitely my go to digestive biscuit!
Yan D.
Vancouver, BC
Love these! I can eat the whole package in one setting. Taste very good when you dip it in milk, cause then it won't be too hard.
Esraa S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love this biscuit and make it part of my daily routine. It tastes great, very useful, and a small amount makes it feel full.
Annie Y.
Vaughan, ON
A great snack. It has a lot of fibre (which is good for you), yet it's quite tasty. I can eat these by the box
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Do these taste like shortbread cookie?