BY MCVITIE'S

SPECIALTY GROCERY BRITISH MCVITIES SKU: KEHE16720 see more...

Solena H.
Logan, UT
I love these when I want a snack, when I have an upset stomach. I love to eat them with hot chocolate. I don’t know how true to it being healthy but it’s made from wheat so I would assume it’s healthier than most snacking cookies.
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
Though I admit that I have a greater affinity for the Maria biscuits that are really very similar, these are very good, just a little more cookie-like and a little less cracker-like. I find that they don't quite hold up as well when dunked, I think, and that's why I prefer the Maria's.
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
Love these biscuits! They feel like they're healthier for you than other cookies/biscuits because they don't taste as sweet and have a lot of fibre in them. They're still super tasty though and go excellently with a cup of tea (preferably black).
Sarah O.
San Jose, CA
I grew up in Ireland and these are my favorite biscuits of all time. I have eaten them my whole life and am so happy they are sold in america. They flavor is so amazing. They are really rich and tasty.
KIRAN S.
Much better and more affordable than fiber tablets or even fiber powder tastes like normal cookies and doesn't have that much sugar either
Angela F.
St Augustine, FL
My favorite biscuit what i tried recently the ingedients are very good too i recommend i tried with jam as well
Ayah B.
U.A.E
This snack is so delicious and yammy , it’s very useful for people who would like to make diet because it’s contain a-lot of good things that make you feel enough and full , of course I recommend this product for children and adults , you can also use it as an ingredient of other sweets like cheesecake and it will give you a special flavor .
nature 4.
agadir
Hello every body my name is ghizlane malouki i love so much this
products and i hope to get chance to do reviews to this products....
If i get this products I wanna share it with my Friends and my familly and my classemate..
That why i hope to have a chance to do reviews to this products..
Samar H.
chouf,lebanon
I remember when i was younger and digestive was a big hit then.
This was my first product that made me fall in love with wheat/oat/whole grain based products.
But the taste changed through years and now there is many better brands in the market.
Lucy I.
Glasgow
My little brother loves these he always eats this all the time my mum mostly buys it from ASDA and it's a nice biscuit to have it's just so nice with tea and at parties:)
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Do these taste like shortbread cookie?