Add a Photo

SPECIALTY GROCERY BRITISH MCVITIES SKU: KEHE16720
Anna K.
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY

Love these biscuits! They feel like they're healthier for you than other cookies/biscuits because they don't taste as sweet and have a lot of fibre in them. They're still super tasty though and go excellently with a cup of tea (preferably black).
Angela F.
Angela F.
St Augustine, FL

My favorite biscuit what i tried recently the ingedients are very good too i recommend i tried with jam as well
Sarah O.
Sarah O.
San Jose, CA

I grew up in Ireland and these are my favorite biscuits of all time. I have eaten them my whole life and am so happy they are sold in america. They flavor is so amazing. They are really rich and tasty.
Kiran S.
Kiran S.

Much better and more affordable than fiber tablets or even fiber powder tastes like normal cookies and doesn't have that much sugar either
Kristi G.
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA

Though I admit that I have a greater affinity for the Maria biscuits that are really very similar, these are very good, just a little more cookie-like and a little less cracker-like. I find that they don't quite hold up as well when dunked, I think, and that's why I prefer the Maria's.
I love these biscuits. They are absolutely the best. They're healthy, full of fiber and oh-so-tasty! This is definitely my go to digestive biscuit!
Yan D.
Yan D.
Vancouver , Bc

Love these! I can eat the whole package in one setting. Taste very good when you dip it in milk, cause then it won't be too hard.
Annie Y.
Annie Y.
Vaughan, Ontario

A great snack. It has a lot of fibre (which is good for you), yet it's quite tasty. I can eat these by the box

Join Now