BY MCVITIE'S

Tone K.
Marshall, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Being from Europe I grew up with these delicious treats. I would normally just eat the digestives, but the these are dunked in milk chocolate and was an extra treat on a Saturday night or when I was sick and needed extra calories. worth every penny!
Aba W.
MARIETTA, GA
So so yummy! Not too sweet but it is so good. Highly recommend. Whenever I see this in the store, I almost always buy it! Quite affordable actually.
Victoria P.
Davenport, FL
I used to get these when I lived in the UK all the time, I have since found them at my local grocery and they are still as good as I remember!
Jadiena D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I die for this cookies. THEY’RE SO GOOD. You need to try them. I don’t eat them as much as I would like. AMAZING WITH MILK.
Alex W.
Growing up in england these were my faveorate biscuits with a bag of crisps. I woah o could find them in the usa 😯
stacey e.
Albrighton
I have never been a fan of hobnobs I always feel like they taste stale as though they have been left out which is a shame as mcvities are such a good reputable brand and to not like a product for me is rare but these just need to go away now and be replaced by another product
Kris L.
Hamilton, ON
These are my favorite to have with coffee or tea!! The milk chocolate ones are the best. I live in Canada so it’s difficult to find these but some grocery stores have a great selection of imported goods. However, whenever my boyfriend and I do find hem - we stock up!!!
Jenstar S.
Rednal Birmingham
Genuinely the best biscuit in existence.
Oaty goodness ✅
Chocolately yumminess ✅
Sweet crunchy buscuitness ✅
Everything you could want in life in a small edible disc. Get in my belly!!! 😍😂🙏😍
nature 4.
agadir
Hello every body my name is ghizlane malouki i love so much this
products and i hope to get chance to do reviews to this products....
If i get this products I wanna share it with my Friends and my familly and my classemate..
That why i hope to have a chance to do reviews to this products..
Namarta D.
Jalandhar
I love to eat all ranges of mc vities biscuits...but this one is my favorite one...when I'm eating this.. i don't know when I'll finish the all biscuits ..coz..i love to eat mcvities biscuits 🍪
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Where could I get some of these from?
Riya g.
🎉🎉Let's increase our scores🎉🎉 Tell me about your favourite snack??. Answer this question by writing one alphabet at a time. Please like my question and in return I will like your answers!!!
Nicola V.
Farley bank, Hastings
These are my favourite biscuits, I really don't like digestive biscuits... so this is great for me. I just love the biscuit nuttiness, it's great and I can eat the whole packet to myself.
Carissa L.
Plattsburgh, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Are these sold at Walmart?
Tone K.
Marshall, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Where can you buy these in the US?