BY MCVITIE'S

Marshall , VA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Being from Europe I grew up with these delicious treats. I would normally just eat the digestives, but the these are dunked in milk chocolate and was an extra treat on a Saturday night or when I was sick and needed extra calories. worth every penny!
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
Davenport, FL
I used to get these when I lived in the UK all the time, I have since found them at my local grocery and they are still as good as I remember!
Rhi R.
Rhi R.
Leicester
Hob nobs are everybodies favorite. Good to dip into a coffee or simply have alone. I've been buying these for years and whilst they're perhaps not the healthiest sweet treat thanks to their morish nature they're definitely the yummiest!
Kirstie C.
Kirstie C.
Bristol
These biscuits are absolute heaven. It's a shame I cannot trust myself with these as I do not have the capability to stop eating them! They are irresistible and always leave me wanting more! Perfect amount of crunch from the hobnob and sweetness from the top layer of chocolate. I always end up buying when on offer as I don't have the willpower to resist!
Sian S.
Sian S.
What can I say about these bad boys? Crunchy, smooth, chocolatey, biscuity and perfect with a cup of tea. What's nice about these is you get fuller quicker unlike the normal digestive biscuits which I can rip through far too quickly.
Lois M.
Lois M.
Birmingham, West Midlands
Remind me of when I was a kid, I used to sneak 3 out the tube just before dinner.
But they were so moreish before I knew it I'd ate the whole tube and wasn't hungry for my dinner lol! Love these with a good cuppa now I'm older lol
Sarah Q.
Sarah Q.
My granny used to stock these up in her cabinets because me and my sisters were obsessed with them!i would definitely say that they are one of my favourite biscuits and my mum still buys them for me and my sister today!!
Marissa H.
Marissa H.
I definitely don't eat these as much as I should, they're delicious! Perfect for a movie snack but are so moreish so be careful that you don't get carried away and eat more than you intended! Definitely try them out.
Theo P.
Theo P.
I love hobnobs! They are so crispy and and perfect to have with a nice cup of tea in the evenings. The chocolate on the outside adds to the flavour and makes it so yummy! I would recommend these to anyone who has an obsession with biscuits like me!
Charley J.
Charley J.
Love these there always in the house as there a regular purchase for me they have a good flavour although they may not been too healthy, cheaper brands also taste good but I tend to reach for this one the most.
Marjorie S.
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Where could I get some of these from?
Julie L.
Julie L.
Ayrshire, Scotland
These have changed since I first had them..do you agree?
Nicola V.
Nicola V.
Eastsussex
These are my favourite biscuits, I really don't like digestive biscuits... so this is great for me. I just love the biscuit nuttiness, it's great and I can eat the whole packet to myself.
Marshall , VA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Where can you buy these in the US?