Mcvitie's McVities Digestive Cookies Dark Chocolate Plain Tube, 8.8-Ounce (Pack of 4)

BY MCVITIE'S

Tasty digestive biscuit topped with Dark Chocolate, now sold in resealable tubes! These biscuits feature both the familiarity of digestives and the boldness of Dark Chocolate in one biscuit that is a natural pair for a cup of tea. see more...

Sherilynn M.
San Francisco, CA
If you aren't eating Digestives with your tea, you're doing it wrong. I CONSTANTLY have these in my pantry waiting for me to eat them. They go great with Earl Grey or Black Tea with Bergamot. Amazing!!
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
What a perfect cookie (biscuit) to have with coffee or tea. I remember eating these while I was living in the UK and loving them. They are heftier than a typical American cookie, but not so much that you are burdened (ha!). Really good chocolate flavor, too!
Emily W.
Atlanta, GA
I was so confused the first time I saw these when I worked at a grocery store. Seeing the word digestive made me think these were like fiber bars or something like that. In the end they were actually really tasty cookies and I was very pleasantly surprised.
Sorcia D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Seriously the best testing, somewhat healthy cookie alternative. :D This crunchy, its filled with wheat and the dark chocolate covered ones are my favorite.
Myriam M.
OMG i can not explain how much these are good, like they are literally amazing, the right amount of chocolate and everything. I would REALLY recommend this.
Erin O.
I love these biscuits! Especially during tea time! Match it up with some british black tea with milk and a little sugar and enjoy!!!
Sandra L.
Greenbank, WA
I seriously can eat two packs of these, their so delicious and they help you relieve yourself when you need to.
Alejandra R.
Los Angeles, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Idk why but I'm not a true fan of these idk so I'm not going to say nothing else.
Jessica T.
Hornchurch, Essex
Mediocre, not the best flavour, its good but its not really dark chocolate. The dark chocolate flavours very weak, and doesn’t have the bitterness of a dark chocolate. Its very sweat, and tastes near enough to the flavour of a milk digestive, however it wasn’t disgusting I still enjoyed it but I wouldn’t pick it for a snack or to dunk in my tea.
Tedicah B.
I always stock up on these. They're so yummy, not too sweet and wholesome. I'd recommend everyone try these, they're addictive!
Nicole M.
Hazlet, NJ
Can you get these in the United States? Also, what is so good about it?