BY MCVITIE'S

McVities® HobNobs® Milk Chocolate Flavor Rolled Oat & Whole Wheat Biscuits.

0g trans fat.

See nutrition information for saturated fat content.

Since 1830.

Milk chocolate flavor coated oat biscuits.

No artificial flavors.

No artificial colors. see more...

• Are these expensive?? I've never tried it before??2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Grace Z.
Tampa, FL
I've always been a fan of treats from the UK and elsewhere abroad, and these caught my eye in my local grocery store's foreign foods section. Since they were only $2.99 a box, I knew I couldn't go wrong, considering McVities' chocolate digestives are another favorite of mine. My instincts proved correct and I may have eaten the whole box within days of buying them.
Resh L.
Norcross, GA
Not bad...these were a gift from family and was quite surprised that they were actually good.. I like milk and cookies so this was a great mix.
Sorcia D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Lovely! It's a Uk brand but where I'm from, Trinidad it's available. It's the best tasting wheat biscuits around
jessica s.
Memphis, TN
Omg I've never had any of these before. but they look so good. now I'm going to try and get some online lol.
Oludamilola A.
Dorchester , Dorset
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are my most comforting biscuits. They are fibre rich and so filling; I can pretend they are somewhat healthy- my version of guilt free snacking. The crunch combined with the smooth layer of chocolate never disappoints me.
Tansy T.
Whitstable
These are so yummy! They are the perfect snack if you want a treat. Like other hobnobs they aren’t chunky, there nice and thin, they are good for taking to school or work. I would definitely recommend these to others!
I love these HobNobs because they have a perfect combination of oats, whole wheat and milk. The taste quite nice. Definitely would recommend these. However, they are a little too sweet for my taste... Wish they lessened on the sugar a bit...
Judy Y.
Sacramento, CA
Are these expensive?? I've never tried it before??