BY MCVITIE'S

Features Item weight -8.8 Oz. Pack Of 12 Ingredients Oats Milk Chocolate Flavored Coating [Sugar Cocoa Butter Chocolate Skim Milk Whey Butter Oil Vegetable Oil (Contains One or More of the Following: Shea Illipe Sal Palm Mango Kernel Kokum) Soy Lecithin Polyglycerol Polyricinoleate Natural Flavor] Whole Wheat Flour Sugar Palm Oil Glucose Syrup Wheat Flour Leavening (Sodium Bicarbonate and Ammonium Bicarbonate) Salt Calcium Carbonate Reduced Iron Nicotinamide Thiamine Hydrochloride. Directions Store in a cool dry place Warnings Contains: wheat milk soy. see more...

Meg M.
Columbia, MD
These are very hearty, grainy cookies and not overly sweet. They're more crumbly/hard than I expected them to be, but not in an unpleasant way. It's kind of unusual, but I like it. They taste much better with tea than they do alone as a snack for some reason.
mandy-shea e.
Atlanta, GA
I have loved these since the moment I landed in the British Isles. They came on the side of my first coffee out of the airport. They really are perfect for tea and coffee. Excellent with nutella on them...
Mari G.
Dallas, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are some of best tasting cookies/biscuits I've ever tried . So flavorful and satisfying. Crunchy and sweet, goes well with milk, coffee, or hot chocolate. I purchase these at my local Kroger. They're so tasty I try to keep a tube in my house at all times. love.
Lauren C.
United Kingdom
These are the ultimate biscuits they are soft and have loads of texture and the chocolate has a perfect match
Elizabeth O.
They are really good, I like the fact that they are grainy. Would be very likely to recommend this product to others.