McVities Gold Bars 6pk (Pack of 6)

by McVitie's

McVities Gold Biscuit Bar 6pk. Milk chocolate covered biscuits surrounded by a layer of golden, chewy caramel that makes these biscuits incredibly addictive, which explains why they come in packets of 9.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of McVities Gold Bars 6pk (Pack of 6)!
Tessa P.
manchester, manchester
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 6
McVities Gold Bars 6pk (Pack of 6) uploaded by Tessa P.
Yes! These are back in Aldi. Crunchy shortbread biscuit covered in caramel flavoured chocolate, and not too heavy on the calories. A bargain when they put them on offer. Have stocked up!
L C.
London, London
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
McVities Gold Bars 6pk (Pack of 6) uploaded by L C.
Perfect biscuits. Love the flavour of the gold coating. Great size for pack lunch for my kids . One of my favourite
Charley C.
Bradford
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
McVities Gold Bars 6pk (Pack of 6) uploaded by Charley C.
Although in certain these biscuits have got smaller they are a complete throwback to my childhood, and for that I can forgive the shrinking of the biscuit itself. I mean, what else compares?! I’ve used McVities Gold Bar biscuits here in my white chocolate and salted caramel blondie, topped generously with white chocolate, Gold Bar biscuits and Caramac. Oh, and a sprinkle of glitter too…
Herminder M.
Coventry, West Midlands
Wow these chocolates are sooo delicious and satisfying!!! I love the caramel chocolate flavour. Definitely need to buy a multipack as one will disappear before your eyes and melt in your mouth before you know it

Looking for your answer?