McVitie's Digestive Wheat Biscuits The Original

by McVitie's

McVities® The Original Digestive Wheat Biscuits.
0g trans fat.
Since 1830.
No cholesterol.
No hydrogenated oil.
No artificial flavors.

Did anybody else ever put butter on these and make them into a sandwhich? Where I’m from we all use to do it as kids and it was amazing! 😂
Hi is this product suitable for vegetarians please
I'm looking for a snack that isn't nauseating to pregnant women. Has anyone tried this whole pregnant? How did it work out?
Start your review of McVitie's Digestive Wheat Biscuits The Original!
San Antonio, TX
If it weren't for my friend, I never would've tried this biscuit. I thought it would be one of those bland biscuits, but I was wrong. It is so good. I usually eat it on it's own or sometimes put on some nutella spread. I always finish a whole pack of this biscuit in one sitting!
OCALA, FL
I love digrstive biscuits with or without chocolate. These being english cookies they go good with tea. They aren't too pricey. If you don't like too sweet cookies or on a diet these are perfect. They aren't too sweet or too dry its just about right.
Clifton, NJ
I think these are good cookies for when you're in a rush but want something filling. You can pair them with tea, hot chocolate or coffee and you're good to go. The taste is mild , not too sweet or artificially flavored. I don't really think these are great for your digestion since they only have 1gram of fiber per serving.
Blaine, MN
All time favorite growing up this was what we ate,very tasty great with tea. And during snack time for the kids too. Good in fiber good for the digestive system too. since I moved here haven't seen it.
Found these biscuits at a local store, and since I've heard a lot of good things about them I thought I'd try them. Very healthy, not a lot of sugar. Nice with a cup of tea. Glad I was able to find them in the US!
Phoenix, AZ
These biscuits are so good Stephanie a great product I'm a repeat consumer I love the product I keep buying it definitely recommend you go out and get this product it's so good it's affordable and it's worth it
Love these biscuits. My mom went to London and got them for us . It's not too sweet. Also with only 50-83 calories per cookie with less than 5g of sugar can't beat the taste. I don't feel guilty after enjoying one of these:)
Perris, CA
McVitie's Digestive Wheat Biscuits The Original uploaded by Camille O.
I think this is a pretty healthy cookie. It’s not too sweet and has a good texture. It’s good to eat by itself or with a cup of tea or coffee. It’s also pretty filling since the cookies are pretty huge.
Decatur, IL
My boyfriend is from the UK & first introduced me to these cookies....or as he calls them"biscuits". I always thought the name was a bit odd but they are quite delicious. Not too sweet & coated in a good quality chocolate. Brew a cup of tea & enjoy mate :)
If it wasn't for a friend of mine, I would have never tried this biscuit. I assumed it was just another bland biscuit. I was wrong, it was a great biscuit. You want be disappointed. Try it for yourself.