BY MCVITIE'S

McVitie's® Digestive Milk Chocolate Flavor Milk Chocolate.

0g trans fat.

See nutrition information for saturated fat content.

Since 1830.

Milk chocolate flavor coated.

No artificial flavors. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Jennifer C.
Wichita, KS
These cookies are a really lovely compliment to a hot cup of tea or just on their own as a sweet treat. They are hearty, and not too sweet. The only downside is that they can be a little bit pricey. I've seen them for sale at Kroger brand stores as well as the World Market.
Patricia  L.
Abilene , TX
Being from England and living in America you can imagine how stoked I was to find these in Walmart for $2.89... these are best when in fridge because chocolate melts on your fingers but the taste is so dang great there not too sweet just the perfect cookie 100% recommend everyone any age to try these 🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪
Emma B.
Round Lk Bch, IL
I was so excited when I found these in my local Wal-Mart! As a Brit living in the States it's hard to find a taste of home. My daughter loves eating "chocolate biscuits" with her tea on a Sunday morning and I don't feel bad as they are a nice wheat biscuit, almost like breakfast.
Simone D.
I have no clue as to why they're called digestives, but I love them. They're so easy to find where I live in Los Angeles, and I'm so glad because they are delish.
Shannon S.
Birmingham, West Midlands
Absolutely love these!! If you're lucky enough to find them in the states buy them because they are pure heaven in your mouth
Rhianne G.
Preston, Lancashire
I love these biscuits and they are perfect with a cup of tea as they absorb just the right amount of tea