McVitie's Digestive Wheat Biscuits Milk Chocolate uploaded by Malaika D.

BY MCVITIE'S

McVitie's® Digestive Milk Chocolate Flavor Milk Chocolate.

0g trans fat.

See nutrition information for saturated fat content.

Since 1830.

Milk chocolate flavor coated.

No artificial flavors. see more...

Lauriell B.
Portage, MI
This is a go to for us in my household. If your feeling a little constipated.. I don't know what is in these magical cookies but they somehow make you produce a natural bowl movement quickly. They taste pretty good too.
Jennifer C.
Wichita, KS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These cookies are a really lovely compliment to a hot cup of tea or just on their own as a sweet treat. They are hearty, and not too sweet. The only downside is that they can be a little bit pricey. I've seen them for sale at Kroger brand stores as well as the World Market.
Patricia  L.
Abilene , TX
Being from England and living in America you can imagine how stoked I was to find these in Walmart for $2.89... these are best when in fridge because chocolate melts on your fingers but the taste is so dang great there not too sweet just the perfect cookie 100% recommend everyone any age to try these 🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪
Emma B.
Round Lk Bch, IL
I was so excited when I found these in my local Wal-Mart! As a Brit living in the States it's hard to find a taste of home. My daughter loves eating "chocolate biscuits" with her tea on a Sunday morning and I don't feel bad as they are a nice wheat biscuit, almost like breakfast.
Simone D.
I have no clue as to why they're called digestives, but I love them. They're so easy to find where I live in Los Angeles, and I'm so glad because they are delish.
Mariam A.
Muharraq
This is one of my favourite biscuits in the world it is sooo good, and I am a person who really love chocolate so basically I would eat everything that has chocolate in it ao these biscuits do soo that is a plus! it is so affordable and if you are in a road trip brig that as a snack because it can make you full and it is delicious💜!
Imogen P.
These are the best biscuits. There are so many different variations you can buy. They are cheap and super delicious. The biscuit is a good size and shape. I always repurchase these biscuits. I recommend getting these biscuits.
Shannon S.
Birmingham, West Midlands
Absolutely love these!! If you're lucky enough to find them in the states buy them because they are pure heaven in your mouth
Rhianne G.
Wildomar
I love these biscuits and they are perfect with a cup of tea as they absorb just the right amount of tea