Mcvities Chocolate Rollwrap Digestive Crackers 10.5 Oz Pack Of 24

by McVitie's

Features Item weight -10.5 Oz. Pack Of 24 Ingredients Wheat Flour Dark Chocolate Flavored Coating [Sugar Chocolate Vegetable Oil (Contains One or More of the Following: Shea Illipe Sal Palm Mango Kernel Kokum) Cocoa Butter Butter Oil Soy Lecithin Polyglycerol Polyricinoleate Natural Flavor] Palm Oil Whole Wheat Flour Sugar Glucose Syrup Leavening (Sodium Bicarbonate and Ammonium Bicarbonate) Malic Acid Tartaric Acid Salt Calcium Carbonate Reduced Iron Nicotinamide Thiamine Hydrochloride. Directions Store in a cool dry place. Warnings Contains: wheat milk soy.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Mcvities Chocolate Rollwrap Digestive Crackers 10.5 Oz Pack Of 24!
Mcvities Chocolate Rollwrap Digestive Crackers 10.5 Oz Pack Of 24 uploaded by Ariel B.
These are one of my favorite snacks with hot tea and coffee. These are my nightly snack they are not too sweet but they have the chocolate I usually crave at night. These are sooo good and worth the money!
agadir
Hello every body my name is ghizlane malouki i love so much this products and i hope to get chance to do reviews to this products.... If i get this products I wanna share it with my Friends and my familly and my classemate.. That why i hope to have a chance to do reviews to this products..
Chalton Street, London
It s my favourite go to snack, I love it so much ,It s a nice biscuit cover on one side with an amazing coat of dark chocolate .
Jeddah, Mekkah
Mcvities Chocolate Rollwrap Digestive Crackers 10.5 Oz Eat it spacially in morning it increases my happiness feels 😁😍