BY MCSTEVENS

• Where can you buy this! (canada) 2 Answers
  • I was given some individual packets of this product and w...4 Answers
Sarah S.
My boys received this as part of their Christmas gift from my Grandma this Christmas. They both loved it! It was so cute having Rudolph on it too! It tasted great as well!
Samantha S.
My kids got this in their stockings and they loved it. The cocoa was great but they were just as excited it was Rudolph
Heather F.
Mt Pleasant , MI
First off - this does have a great flavor! Second - can we really go wrong with anything that has Rudolph on iTunes
Jennifer C.
The packaging is really cute and great for the holidays, like to decorate a gift with but the cocoa isn't very good
Kati B.
Starkville, MS
Hot cocoa is one of my favorite this to drink during the winter! This brand is very affordable and tastes great!
Trista K.
Akron, OH
I love this for winter and the Rudolph is a plus!! I even give this to my kids for breakfast sometimes!
Shannon H.
Antioch, Ca
I love to get this really affordable brand during the winter time for all the little one's
Ashley W.
I was given some individual packets of this product and would love to know where I can get more?
Taylor B.
Dauphin, MB
Where can you buy this! (canada)