MCS Fashion Fabric Top-Load Scrapbook - Sky Blue (12x12

MCS Fashion Fabric Top-Load Scrapbook - Sky Blue (12x12")

BY MCS

Preserve your childs special moments with this fashion fabric top load scrapbook. Its front cover has a square cutout for a small photo. This scrapbook is ideal for you to record your childs firsts - smile, steps and teeth and so much more. Its cover comes in a pretty sky blue and has a total of 80 pages. Each page holds up to 4 photos. see more...

MCS Fashion Fabric Top-Load Scrapbook - Sky Blue (12x12
MCS Fashion Fabric Top-Load Scrapbook - Sky Blue (12x12")
Buy on Target
Cassie C.
Rochester, NY
So easy to use and side the pages in through the top. I also love the fact that it has a a lot for a picture in the front as well so it makes it look more appealing! The book was pretty affordable as well!
Gea M.
New Britain, CT
Decorator Expert Level 2
Scrapbooking is such a great way to display photos to keep your memories but can ad a story through the scrapbooking . I can get lost for hours creating fun pages. Great gift as well, super unique and personalized. This book is nice because it had the front pocket as well as its made of fabric...nice quality to store your memories.
Ashley M.
Chapel Hill, NC
I used this product to make a scrapbook for my mom for Mother's Day. It was the perfect size for using photos to show my love for her. A decent amount of pages are provided too - I think I even had extra room! And the spot for a picture at the front is a great asset of this product.
makenzie n.
I love scrapbooking. It makes a beautiful way to remember certain things. I mainly scrap book holidays and now my son's miles stones.
luree v.
Redding, CA
I have one for each of my kids for all the memorys we make in their little years. I cant wait to give it to them whwn they turn 18.
Marissa G.
san marcos
Absolutely love this book. Got it for my baby showr and im so in love. Its so pretty and it looms really safe for my kids photos
Brittney G.
Fort Smith, AR
I made a scrapbook for my grandfather's 80th birthday earlier this year and I used this album but it was black.
Sharon S.
Pendergrass, GA
Great for memory keeping. Universal use. You can do as you please with it. Affordable fun for every one!!
Jasmine G.
Lancaster, CA
Defendants! Need to get my hands on one of these for my sons pictures i have to save and keep safe.
This really cute to put pictures in very neat and affordable and worth it . Your going to love it
Elizabeth C.
Freeland, MI
Do they have other color options? What does the inside look like?
Alycia H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Looking for a scrapbook. Who would recommend this?
Chikas L.
Alguien sabe cuántas fotos se pueden guardar en este álbum?
Melissa H.
Madras, OR
How many pages are in this album?
Abbey M.
What is mcs fashion? What type of fabric is this made of?