BY MCO

In soulcalibur IV, the epic struggle between the spirit sword, soul calibur, and the cursed sword, soul edge, continues with revelations about this ongoing story as fighters from across the galaxy seek the powerful swords for their own goals and to face the ultimate judgment. Propelling the franchise into the see more...

Amy S.
Spanaway, WA
This is an awesome fighting game! A++ Highly recommend! This is my go to fighting game when friends come over and want to have a match.
Emily S.
Milwaukie, OR
I honestly don't like these games very much. It doesn't take much skill. It's fun but not challenging so if you're a button masher, this game is for you.
michelle b.
I bought this for me. Who ends up playing it? my husband and his buddies and my son. I swear I'm going to have to lock my games up (lol) the good news is I can kick most of their butts at it. :-D
DesaRae J.
Hamilton, MT
This game is fun, I played this a lot with my boyfriend and cousins. You can even make your own character and fight with them.
member-213335fa7
Madisonville, TN
This game is one of the best it's great to play with friends or alone! It's not too hard and not too easy and it is an overall great game!
Kelly a.
Coram, NY
Played all of them and enjoy each one. this one was one of my favorites. its a must try
Jennifer B.
Gamer Expert
This is my favorite sc.. all of them are fun but this by far is the best one they have made.. I still have this one