BY MCO HOMETECH

Namco presents an all-new treatment of its classics as they debut on Sony's new handheld platform. Namco Museum Battle Collection brings together many of Namco's arcade classics, taking full advantage of the PSP's wireless connectivity, allowing gamers and their friends to battle it out on these familiar venues. With classics like Pac-Man and Dig Dug, players will be able to battle their friends for bragging rights in the ultimate arcade multi-player game. This is a must-have title for every gaming aficionado. see more...

Angie H.
London, KY
This is one of the best games in the world. Its not only one game but many games. PAC man is one of my favorite games that I can play over and over and never get tried or bored from it. I always like to try and beat my high score just to see how high I can go.
Jaime R.
I remember playing these in the arcade... remember those?? Brings back child hood memories and they were all on one disk and now I don't have to go to different washaterias, instead I can play favorite games and then some.
Alyssa T.
New Haven , IN
Namco was my first game I ever played I love me. Pacman and galexia so fun and entertaining and easy for all ages
Amber S.
Tampa, FL
Dig dug, Galaga, and Pac Man rock! Love this collection of such awesome games!