BY MCNEIL INDUSTRIES

Make sure your first aid stations and kits are fully stocked. These convenient boxes of pain relievers replenish office first aid stations and kits. Also packaged for individual use except as noted. Contains: N/A; Global Product Type: Medicines; Width:. see more...

Stephany H.
Stephany H.
South Gate , CA
This product is perfect for when I'm on the go. I usually get headaches when I go run errands because of the stress and usually it's hard for me to get a bite to eat when I'm out and about so it's great to have these on hand in case I get a headache while I'm out.
TheStyle C.
TheStyle C.
Lithonia, GA
Motrin works wonderfully in subsiding My arthritis pain. The relief lasts for hours, and affords Me the opportunity to go about My day without feeling drowsy.
annie p.
annie p.
Motrin takes the pain away and lasts .Good for many aches and pains.I use it when I've over exerted myself or when arthritis is acting up.
Motrin always works for me when i have back aches! It doesn't leave you drowsy or sleepy, totally recommend it