BY MCM

Penelope V.
Bronx, NY
I couldn’t find the large one on this but it’s the one I actually have in the classic brown color. I love this bag I use it as a diaper bag with my totesavy insert. So all you mommies out there you can use this and totesavy and still look stylish
Mirta R.
Anaheim , CA
I love my new tote! I keep my agenda, book, makeup bag and wallet inside with room to spare! Looks so chic and adds a pop to my outfits. I love the matching pouch it came with too when I’m going out I just use that instead of lugging the tote
Brigitte R.
Arlington, MA
I love my mcm baby pink tote it is so cute and I get so many compliments on it. The price isn’t to bad for a designer, if you want a bag that can hold a lot of stuff this is the one. It is durable and is beautifully made.
Mable M.
I love their handbags, I only own one but it was worth the money. They are expensive but it’s super high quality and it’s super effective. I would recommend for someone who wants an expensive high quality bag.
Anthonesha H.
I purchased the canvas tote in camel color. I love all the space it provides, but there aren’t any pockets to put in it for small things. The bag is pricey yet worth it. I definitely recommend it.
$ M.
I love this bag! It fits everything in there ! Cuts so cute ! I get compliments whenever I carry it! It was far from disappointing, yes it was expensive, but it was worth it and it’s luxury. You’re getting what you pay for and I do recommend it!
Kaia K.
I have this bag and I love it . It ihasxclassic style it will never get old . It is very roomy I can fit my wallet ,my keys and anything else I need for the day inside this bag.
Suda K.
Bakersfield , CA
I just bought this purse! But in a large size. I’m going to be a mom soon and I hope it’s big enough to carry a couple of baby products as well as my everyday needs.
Raven A.
Philadelphia
I was so hype when I first received my bag. I mainly carry the mini bag it comes with around. Sometimes I get super carried away with the big bag. I love it !
Auriel C.
Pittsburgh
Love this bag! It’s so big I can never have enough stuff in it wish there was inside pockets but I love the fact it came with a matching wristlet