BY MCKLEIN

About McKleinUSA McKleinUSA is a manufacturer and supplier of business cases, computer cases, catalogue cases, backpacks, luggage, luggage accessories, duffle bags, casual bags, executive writing pads, and custom requests. McKleinUSA is something of a revolutionary in the mobile computing and travel goods industries, with showrooms in the United States, Canada, and Thailand. Working with world-renowned brand names and corporations for over 25 years has provided a significant knowledge base for understanding the demands of the industry. Made from Italian leather in your choice of colors Features pockets with magnetic snaps and shoulder straps Includes built-in padded laptop sleeve and file pockets Interior organizer section for cell phones, pens, and more Measures 16.5W x 5D x 12.5H in. see more...

Buy on Target*
BROOKE A.
Mckinney, TX
I've had this bag for over a year now and I still receive compliments wherever I go. It is the perfect size for small laptop, documents, folders, personal items, etc...anything you might need. The pockets are handy and a great design. The quality is excellent and in a year of heavy use (and I'm HARD on bags) it still looks almost brand new.

Needless to say, I'll be buying my future bags from McKlein.
😘Rashmi A.
They are very comfortable....and travel freindly...they came in huge variety of colour combination and alsi they atre very soft
riz z.
Flushing, NY
I guess since it is genuine leather I expected a little weight to it but wow it's heavy by itself! As a person always trying to stay in shape and making the best out of every situation I look at it as a way to gain a little muscle while carrying it around. However, I will need to buy a light weight computer case for traveling as this is not the briefcase to take on a trip if you have any desire to be comfortable. Overall though, beautiful and durable.
Dominique R.
Granite City, IL
This is definitely for that rocking fashionista inside of you!! Nothing can compare to these items on this site! You will always be pleased with everything you receive! It makes you feel great about yourself and others! It's just so beautiful 😍
Fabiola B.
Es buena y duradera solo que su costo es un poco alto me gusta el color ya que es neutral y sirve para cualquiera ocasion
Amanda T.
New Haven, CT
I got this as a gift and could not return it. The clasp broke with in a week and I despise real leather. Not impressed.
Alona Z.
Sweden, Vasteras
The bag looks totally fine, I think it's good for middle aged women... It's like from 90-s, not my style, but someone my like it...
Is it genuine leather?
Amber L.
Madison, WI
I got this as a present and, while it was sort of cute, it just was not really my style. It's spacious and it's a cool concept but I have still never used it.
Lindsey C.
My checkpoint friendly briefcase is all the rage at the office. and even when I'm traveling through my many checkpoints. keeps my things balanced and in line.
Loretta H.
Piscataway, NJ
Just ok to me. I like bags that have some life to them. Some personality. This bag is yawn, yawn. Not as sturdy as I would like. Just a plain Jane, get it anywhere kind of bag. No thanks.