BY MCKLEIN USA

Style meets function with these smart, yet chic tote for the woman who refuses to settle for boredom. Ranging in six colors of luxurious Italian leather, these bags boast durability and ample space to ensure organization and professionalism. Product Material: Leather Product Weight: 4.50 lbs. Laptop Compartment Dimensions: 15" x 10" x 2" Fly-Through Checkpoint-Friendly Ladies Laptop Case Italian Leather Fly-Through Checkpoint-Friendly design with secure, removable padded sleeve that fits laptops up to 15.4 Two small front pockets with turn locks Main compartment divided by secure zipper pocket Interior organizer section for business cards, pens, keys, cell phones and notepads Orange, green, blue, and pink cases are trimmed in sand Front zipper pocket for small items Laptop compartment dimensions: 15 x 2 x 10 see more...

• This is exactly the kind of bag I'm looking for, where ca...2 Answers
  • This is a nice sleek bag! Is it bulky or heavy? 2 Answers
  • Where all can I find this bag?3 Answers
Audrianna G.
Dinuba, CA
Techie Expert Level 2
I am not a fan of bulky laptop cases.. Feel like it's a hassle carrying it everywhere, but this is simple and stylish. Looks and feels more like a purse than anything. And you can also use it as such. Tech and protect in style, ladies.
julissa m.
Rexburg, ID

one woman always wants to be stylish and fashionable. this bag is highly recommended to use it for some time and I worked very well could keep my laptop besides some other things I needed to keep it running .
Selena A.
Techie Expert Level 3
ABSOLUTELY LOVE! You can use as a laptop case + a purse. It's so gorgeous and stylish! Hard to tell it's for laptops! most would just think it was a purse lol. Worth it! Great buy!
Stephanie W.
Spencerport , NY
This is adorable and is made with such great quality. Keeps laptop safe and secure and allows you to easily take it with you because it is not huge in size. Perfect for when traveling and helps ensure your laptop will not be damaged or lost.
Veronica O.
Midland, TX
Very sleek laptop briefcase to store your laptop when you're on the go, I love this. I'd choose this over a regular laptop case any day.
Patty A.
I love this laptop briefcase. It so handy and stylish! I have to travel with my laptop often and this is the perfect briefcase for me!
Sara B.
Port Orange, FL
This bag is amazing. It feels nice a sturdy. Feels great, looks great, and hold everything I need it to with plenty of room.
Alondra  M.
This bag is amazing !!! I always wanted a cute laptop case that wasn't just plane and black ! this is so cute and fashionable
joy a.
Newbury Park, CA
O wow; this is such a beautiful laptop bag! I want it! Sure looks like it would be great and stylish doubling as a purse.
Jaime G.
Mora, MN
This McKlein USA Verona is Laptop briefcase is AMAZING! I love this even as purse! What a fun minty color! I am in LOVE!
Lauren W.
Hermann, MO
Where all can I find this bag?
Evangelina P.
Techie Expert Level 3
This is a nice sleek bag! Is it bulky or heavy?
Maren S.
Ft Leonard Wd, MO
This is exactly the kind of bag I'm looking for, where can I get it and do they have different colors?
Sarah S.
What size laptop can this fit