BY MCKLEIN USA #60 in Laptops

Style meets function with these smart, yet chic tote for the woman who refuses to settle for boredom. Ranging in six colors of luxurious Italian leather, these bags boast durability and ample space to ensure organization and professionalism. Product Material: Leather Product Weight: 4.50 lbs. Laptop Compartment Dimensions: 15" x 10" x 2" Fly-Through Checkpoint-Friendly Ladies Laptop Case Italian Leather Fly-Through Checkpoint-Friendly design with secure, removable padded sleeve that fits laptops up to 15.4 Two small front pockets with turn locks Main compartment divided by secure zipper pocket Interior organizer section for business cards, pens, keys, cell phones and notepads Orange, green, blue, and pink cases are trimmed in sand Front zipper pocket for small items Laptop compartment dimensions: 15 x 2 x 10 see more...

• This is exactly the kind of bag I'm looking for, where can I get ...2 Answers
  • This is a nice sleek bag! Is it bulky or heavy? 2 Answers
  • Where all can I find this bag?3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
julissa m.
Rexburg, ID

one woman always wants to be stylish and fashionable. this bag is highly recommended to use it for some time and I worked very well could keep my laptop besides some other things I needed to keep it running .
louis c.
West Palm Beach, FL
Very good quality bought one for my wife she loves it uses it everyday worth every penny
Alondra  M.
This bag is amazing !!! I always wanted a cute laptop case that wasn't just plane and black ! this is so cute and fashionable
Leslie A.
Love this bag its super cute while serving its purpose i never use anything else
Stephanie W.
Spencerport , NY
This is adorable and is made with such great quality. Keeps laptop safe and secure and allows you to easily take it with you because it is not huge in size. Perfect for when traveling and helps ensure your laptop will not be damaged or lost.
Joy A.
Newbury Park, CA
O wow; this is such a beautiful laptop bag! I want it! Sure looks like it would be great and stylish doubling as a purse.
Jaime G.
Mora, MN
This McKlein USA Verona is Laptop briefcase is AMAZING! I love this even as purse! What a fun minty color! I am in LOVE!
Elizabeth R.
This is so cute and sleek. Looks very professional not like the usual big bulky laptop bags.
Veronica O.
Midland, TX
Very sleek laptop briefcase to store your laptop when you're on the go, I love this. I'd choose this over a regular laptop case any day.
Selena A.
Techie Expert
ABSOLUTELY LOVE! You can use as a laptop case + a purse. It's so gorgeous and stylish! Hard to tell it's for laptops! most would just think it was a purse lol. Worth it! Great buy!
Lauren W.
Hermann, MO
Where all can I find this bag?
Maren S.
El Paso, TX
This is exactly the kind of bag I'm looking for, where can I get it and do they have different colors?
Evangelina P.
Techie Expert
This is a nice sleek bag! Is it bulky or heavy?
Sarah S.
What size laptop can this fit