Mcklein Usa McKlein USA W Series Oak Grove Leather Fly-Through Checkpoint-Friendly Ladies' Briefcase

BY MCKLEIN USA

Briefcases. Web exclusive! For your next all-important business trip, carry your laptop and other essentials in this sophisticated laptop briefcase made from luxurious Italian leather. Get around easily, whether you're going on a business trip or just to the office. This McKlein laptop briefcase was designed for travel ease, with the bag's Fly-Through removable laptop sleeve that's checkpoint-friendly. You can even use the laptop sleeve as a bag by itself. Italian leather exterior with leather shoulder straps; orange, green, blue and pink briefcases are trimmed in sand Shoulder straps drop 12" down to the bag One front zippered pocket holds small essentials like media devices or even your beauty needs Another front zippered pocket is ideal for business files and other papers Back pocket holds other accessories Main compartment contains a zippered pocket to keep items secure, along with an organizer for pens, business cards and other small devices, such as a cell phone Secure laptop compartment padded with high-density foam keeps your computer safe Compatible with most notebooks that have a 15.4" screen Laptop compartment: 10"H x 15"W x 2"D Overall: 12.75"H x 17"W x 5"D; 4-lbs. Featured in black Manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty Imported see more...

Andrea S.
This is a beauty, first I must say it is very feminine and very good material because it is leather. Have removable wheels which is a great idea because it can be used both ways, the truth is very versatile, elegant, and gives the possibility to carry all well organized as it has plenty of space, there are several colors available and has an excellent price.
Influenster M.
quien no la quiere ? es mi color favoritoooo, me fascina me encataria tener una se ve tan comoda y hermosa, aunque se ve bastante delicada tambien pero es bella y le daria el toque magico a un look perfecto para el dia, una cartera sencilla y hermosa
patricia r.
Waco, TX
Loveing this purse so high fashion great color. Loveing this. Leather look love it in the winter or summer its well worth the price this is purse i love it
Emily S.
Miami, Florida
Its over all an amazing product.What sets this bag appart from others is its femininity, is very good product
Irene M.
The materials and the details of this bag are really good. I can put my laptop, charger, kindle, papers and all my personal items I would carry around in any purse and it all fits well with extra room. I proudly carry it around because is a good looking bag. The only problem is that the handles are too narrow so when I hang this heavy bag on my shoulder I cannot keep it for long because the handles start to dig in my flesh and it hurts really bad after a while. I got bruised on the first day even wearing my thick winter coat. If the handles were a little wider it would be a perfect computer bag.
Ambir M.
What sets this bag appart from others is its femininity. I have seen many wheeled cases... all of them "luggage looking" in construction... and couldn't bring myself to purchase one. I'm a woman, I have style, I don't want to be lumped with all the men but rather stand out on my own. This bag allows me to do that. It's made of nice quality leather, the stitching is strong, and it holds quite a bit. It's not for those who need to lug a ton, but my 15.4" laptop fits the sleeve (snug, but it does fit), there's room for a few files and my leather portfolio, and in the front area I carry a power cord, extra USB connector, and some basics like pens, extra discs, etc. The detachable wheels are a GREAT idea. It does take a few minutes to remove them and then conceal the open zippers, and it's not the most graceful task, so I'd recommend removing it prior to meeting your clients! That being said, those minor inconveniences are a small price to pay for the ability to relieve my neck and shoulder of the burdon of a briefcase.

I purchased the red and it's gorgeous. It's a show-stopping shade very similar to the color of lipstick the starlets wore in the 50's and 60's. I'd recommend looking at all of the colors directly on the McKlein website ([...]) because the interior and thread colors are sometimes ususual and obvious (such as what appears to be red thread with black leather, and orange thread with brown leather). The interiors also come in different colors (mine is orange). I found the McKlein representatives very helpful in answering any questions I had.
Maria F.
I ordered this briefcase for my mom and she just loves it. It is very versatile having enough compartments and spaces for accessories to stay organized and easily retrievable. I looked at a lot of briefcases before settling on this one and it has proven so far to be well constructed. Quite happy with this purchase.
Joelle G.
West Palm Bch, FL
Love how it looks and how much it holds. I'd say it's true to what you see in the pictures. The only reason I gave it a 3 instead of anything higher, is the fact that this case is so heavy. I can't use it as my purse too, despite all the space, because it is so heavy that I can't holdover than the case and my laptop over my shoulder.
Selena S.
Newark, NJ
Omg I'm in love with this color. Its so amazing. I really love it lol the design of it is so lovely. And its spacish as well. Its over all an amazing product.
Isabel D.
miami, florida
Is sooooooo beautiful I'm in love! love the quality of this bag and love the color. i Use it day to day the bad is that is a little heavy
maria l.
How much stuff can you fit inside?
neeam j.
Solihull, West Midlands
I AM VERY TEMPTED TO BUY THIS. I LOVE THE COLOUR. BUT CAN SOMEONE TELL ME IF THE QULITY IS GOOD PLEASE??
Tiffany S.
Anaheim, CA
Does this have a zipper in the inside ?
Alyx D.
Tinley Park, IL
Is this bag durable?
Génesis Q.
I LOVE YOUR COLOR, what beauty of the bag, what about the quality? I want to have it