BY MCKESSON

I.V. / Drain Split Dressing McKesson Poly / Rayon Blend 2 X 2 Inch Square Sterile. McKesson Split Sponges - High Absorbency. 2" x 2" (5.1 cm x 5.1 cm), 6-Ply. Sterile. Excellent absorption with virtually no linting.

Sold per Box; Quantity - 70pcs Box; Application - I.V. / Drain Split Dressing; Dimensions - 2 X 2 Inch; Shape - Square

Be the first to review this item!

Start your review of McKesson - I.V. / Drain Split Dressing McKesson Poly / Rayon Blend 2 X 2 Inch Square Sterile - 70/Box - McK!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?

back