BY MCKEON PRODUCTS INC. #20 in Cotton Swabs, Pads, & Balls

Doctor's Choice For Sealing Out Water, Reducing Noise And For Use With Ear Tubes. #1 Doctor Recommended To Help Prevent Swimmer's Ear. Use When Swimming, Bathing, When Attending Loud Events, For Flying Discomfort, Etc. Up To 5 Uses Each Non-Toxic, Hypoallergenic Silicone Putty Noise Reduction Rating: 22 Decibels (When Used As Directed) Made In Usa see more...

Katharine H.
These work pretty well at blocking out noise and since they can be molded a bit, they aren't a one size fits all product. The biggest issue I experienced when using these was that no matter how hard I tried, my long hair would still get stuck to them. Even if my hair was in a ponytail, I would wake up in the morning and have to pull my poor hair out of the earplug!
Jay R.
For some odd reason my neighbors wake up in the middle of the night and dramatically walk back and forth in their house. It's really bad cus you can hear their footsteps and almost everything through these thin walls and it prevents me from having a good night sleep.

Bought these and popped them in and haven't had restless sleep since then. Highly recommend!
Kaylee C.
I have been using these ear plugs for so long, I don't remember what its like without them! So easy to use, just cover up you ear and you're done! Available at many groceries stores. Very satisfied with how long they last and how great they work!
Victoria T.
I have this really annoying coworker in the cube next to me who on top of screwing up every phone call he makes, he talks to himself excessively.

These block out the noise of both these things. I buy them in bulk and keep 'em at my desk.
Christin H.
Livingston, LA
We love these ! After my daughter got tubes in her ears , these were a life saver . In fact we still use them . Easy to fit to any ear , holds tight & doesn't let water get in the ear !!
Rea A.
Bend, OR
We use Mack's in the pool for Watsu. They keep water out of the ear canals and limit the patient's hearing, increasing the meditative nature of Watsu bodywork.
Melissa W.
Lomita, CA
My son has very sensitive ears so anytime we go somewhere we know it's going to be very loud we bring these with us and have never had a problem
Erica B.
Louisville, KY
These were a life savor at summer camp growing up. Saved me from many swimmers ear encounters
Carmen L.
These work so well, especially for kids who normally get swimmers ear during the summer!
Maria C.
No matter what I love my boyfriend but sometimes his snoring can become a bit much. Lols, so I keep a box of these on the side of my bed and they do a pretty decent job of blocking out any excess noise which is really nice and their how I get my rest.
Christina A.