Mckee Foods Sunbelt Bakery Strawberry Grain Bars 8 ct uploaded by Rachel D.Mckee Foods Sunbelt Bakery Strawberry Grain Bars 8 ct uploaded by Lucinda V.

BY SUNBELT BAKERY

Sunbelt bakery strawberry grain bars 8 ct see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Rebecca B.
Kenduskeag, ME
I absolutely love Sunbelt bakery brand fruit bars. They have so much more flavor than the name brand and store brands. They are A lot more affordable too, most places in my area price them at $2.50 (2 for $5) for a box with 10. My 10 year old son loves them so they are often sent to school for snack.
Sasha G.
Owatonna, MN
Mckee Foods Sunbelt Bakery Strawberry Grain Bars 8 ct. This bars are just delicious. And very good for you! They have good sources odf 9 vitamins and minerals! Yumm!
Kate B.
Kenosha
This granola bar is sooo good. I would eat it every morning if I could. There is just enough sweetness in there without going over. I just wish they could price their products better, it is a little pricy.
Rachel D.
I LOVE THE APPLE CINNAMON FRUIT & GRAIN BARS. They are so easy to grab and go, they are delicious and taste fresh, they are relatively inexpensive. They aren't the most "healthy" option, but so so good!
Stephanie D.
We buy the fruit bars almost all the time for our son. He loves them. They have no preservatives and no artificial flavors. They just tast better than thr other companies...they have others like chocolate ones....omg....
Krista A.
I absolutely love how these bars taste. On the outside they have a cream/frosting pattern, but on the inside, they have velvet like taste of Strawberry. I however, would love it if the put more strawberries into the bars, so I can chunks instead of a jam type texture.
Briana V.
Lake Worth, FL
Tried these for the first time today & they're delicious! In general I love Sunbelt's granola bars so I wasn't surprised to find these also extremely yummy.
Renee T.
Love this brand! These are my favorite from Sunbelt Bakery because they taste like a guilty pleasure but not as caloric as the sweets I'm craving.
Diamond A.
I hate granola bars. They are hard and gross. These are the opposite of that. They are delicious and chewy and have a sweet inside.
amanda R.
North Prince George
Review for: Fruit Filled Cereal Bars 11 oz; 312 g more...
My kids love these for a quick breakfast or a snack on the go. I also love to snack on these bars , they are moist and flavorful