BY SUNBELT #98 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

Classic, simple, timeless. These words describe the deliciousness our Oats & Honey Chewy Granola Bars bring, as they combine the taste of whole grains with the sweetness of honey.

• Does this have lots of added sugars? 2 Answers
  • I received this chewy granola bar in my last voxbox and I loved i...4 Answers
  • I have been looking for a good new healthy treat to snack on occa...1 Answers
Buy on Target
Sandra A.
Atlanta, GA
Firstly, i love the taste and texture of these bars! They are chewy and taste like oatmeal. If this review was only based on taste it would easily be five stars. However, the nutrition in these bars is not what i look for. they are high in carbs, low in fiber, low in protein, and have 12g of sugar (nearly half your recommended daily allowance). Overall a yummy bar but not recommended for those looking for a healthy choice.
MaryGrace C.
Fair Bluff , NC
I really liked this granola bar and I actually do plan to purchase this for myself in the future, which I don't normally do. It is not overpowering in sweetness, which I prefer. These are actually chewy, which is very different from the teeth breaking Nature Valley kind. The ingredients are also real, whole foods. I would have posted a picture but I ate this one as soon as I opened the box.
Rachael W.
Boca Raton, FL
I tried these granola bars courtesy of Influenster and I could not have been more pleased about them. They have the same consistency as a chewy bar, which I loved. I love that there are no preservatives and I can read all of the ingredients on the packaging! The best part- they're very affordable by the box. I will definitely keep these on hand from now on.
Krystal M.
chino valley , az
Upon first bite, I was unsure how I felt about this granola bar. It seemed a little plain, then all of a sudden it was sweet. Then all at once it seemed to have disappeared and I found myself wanting more. I will definitely be ordering more!! Did not even look at the nutrition facts unfortunately, it was too delicious to even pay attention.
Kyliegh Y.
I absolutely loved my Sunbelt Chewy Bakery Bar! So simple ingredients and was delicious as well! It retails at 0.50 each or 2.69 for a box! Definitely worth it in my books. It was one of the best granola bars I have ever had I loved it wasn't too hard and so rich in flavor! I will definitely be picking these up in stores!
Stacey W.
Haverhill, MA
I like that these are soft granola bars not like the super hard ones. However, the amount of salt and sugar in this bar doesn't make it any healthier than junk food. This bar has 12 grams of sugar and 75 milligrams of sodium. This bar contains corn syrup, soy lecithin, and soybean oil (most likely genetically modified).
Marla A.
Yes, yes, and YESSSSSS!!!!! This is my favorite flavor of these! I love Sunbelt Bakery, I'm always excited when I see these bars in the store because there's always many different options to choose from. While I received these in my voxbox, I purchased them before this, so I was excited to get a bar. I love them!
Leah L.
Vashon, WA
I got one of these bars for free in exchange for a review, but I can honestly say that it is probably my new favorite granola bar. The flavor was amazing, and it wasn't overly chewy or too hard like a lot of other bars. I am definitely intending to buy more of these to keep around the house and in my purse.
maggie d.
San Gabriel, CA
These granola bars were surprisingly delicious. They have a nice chewy consistency that I really like, but they were a bit too sweet for me. You can mostly taste the honey, in my opinion. So if you aren't really a sweet tooth, I don't recommend these bars. These were sent complimentary to me for testing.
Krysta W.
I received a sample of these bars in a previous vox box ... Now I am obsessed! Went to every store trying to find them and found them at my local Kroger. They are amazing! This is my favorite flavor but the chocolate chip is great too. Definitely recommend trying these out- chewy and delicious!
Em D.
Lorain, OH
Foodie Expert
I received this chewy granola bar in my last voxbox and I loved it! I'm just having trouble finding them anywhere to purchase. Any suggestions?
Tia B.
Do these taste like honey?
Emily G.
Overland Park, KS
Foodie Expert
Does this have lots of added sugars?
Kareem R.
Dover, DE
I have been looking for a good new healthy treat to snack on occasionally . And I was wondering did this taste pretty good ? Is it worth it to jus buy the whole box or jus buy one individually?