BY SUNBELT

Classic, simple, timeless. These words describe the deliciousness our Oats & Honey Chewy Granola Bars bring, as they combine the taste of whole grains with the sweetness of honey.

• Does this have lots of added sugars? 2 Answers
  • I received this chewy granola bar in my last voxbox and I...4 Answers
  • I have been looking for a good new healthy treat to snack...1 Answers
Buy on Target
Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
These are a great granola bar.. they taste amazing and are quick and easy! Plus healthy! They are on the smaller side so they are best for a small snack or are perfect for kids! Everyone I know who has ever had these loved these and I remember everyone packing them in their lunches in grade school!
Alexandria B.
These are the most amazing granola bars I've ever had. I love how they don't cost a lot and I buy them every time I see them in the grocery store. It seems pretty healthy to me but I'm not the label police. These bars have granola, sugar, corn syrup among other ingredients. It definitely healthier than a candy bar and pairs great with a banana for breakfast!
Michaela C.
I love these Oats & Honey granola bars from Sunbelt.  I haven't been able to find them where I live, so I picked some up when I went back to Ohio over the weekend.  They aren't health food, but most granola bars aren't, really.  They are tasty, though!  Definitely try some if you get a chance.
Naomi M.
I love these bars they're so good. I get mine at Walmart. I love these because it's good for when you're on the go and you just a need a little pick me up. I usually get like the deal where it's 2 for $5.
Lyssa S.
Irwin, PA
Absolutely love these! I first tried these when I received one in my very first VoxBox and now I'm hooked! I'm pretty picky when it comes to granola bars or anything like that. But these are chewy and taste great! Will continue to repurchase these!!
Morgan S.
I have been eating these since I was a kid. And now my toddler loves them. They are so simple. I love that they go good with peanut butter or Nutella -. The bars are very small which makes them great for toddler snacks. Would highly recommend. I keep them stocked in my pantry.
Allison B.
Gretna, NE
These have always been a favorite of mine. The price point is perfect. They taste great. They don't fall apart like some other granola bars. Plus, it's a good healthy snack compared to a kid the junk food out there.
Essence R.
Poplar Bluff, MO, MO
I could eat an entire box of these in one sitting. That’s how good they are. I like them because they are soft, the hard granola bars just are too messy for me. I definitely recommend eating these for a snack or even breakfast.
Ashley A.
Millbrook, AL
The honey and oat granola bars from sunbelt are one of my absolute favorites! They're affordable and delicious! I never get tired of these things, I actually just bought another box yesterday! Perfect consistency.
Amanda D.
Davenport, IA
McKee Foods Sunbelt Bakery Oats & Honey Big Chewy Granola Bars are absolutely delicious! I have loved these since I first tired them at age 12! I'm now 26 and I still frequently purchase these as a healthier snack for myself. They are a pretty decent size, compared to other granola bars that I have bought in the past. They're not dry at all which is something I really like about them. They have a pleasant honey taste to them that is not overpowering with sweetness. I love this product and would definitely recommend it to anybody who enjoys snacking on granola bars!
Em D.
Lorain, OH
I received this chewy granola bar in my last voxbox and I loved it! I'm just having trouble finding them anywhere to purchase. Any suggestions?
Tia B.
Do these taste like honey?
Emily G.
Overland Park, KS
Does this have lots of added sugars?
Kareem R.
Dover, DE
I have been looking for a good new healthy treat to snack on occasionally . And I was wondering did this taste pretty good ? Is it worth it to jus buy the whole box or jus buy one individually?
Have you tried the McKee Foods Sunbelt Bakery Chocolate Chip Chewy Granola Bars they have? They are a great alternative to the Oats & Honey bars. I absolutely love them.