BY SUNBELT BAKERY #66 in Granola

Sunbelt bakery low fat oatmeal raisin granola bars 10 ct see more...

Buy on Target
Kim G.
Kim G.
These are my absolute favorite flavor of the sunbelt granola bars. They are of a good size, and soft! They're about $2 at Walmart, and I think 10 bars come in the box, which is a great deal. We love taking these for snacks at work or on the go. I'd absolutely buy these again!
Corinne B.
Corinne B.
Springfield , OR
These are the best oatmeal raisin bars that I have
ever tried. The flavor is sweet and sticky, but without
any topping or icing. Also, they are compact, so they are
perfect for the lunchbox. Why can't they come in a bigger
package with more than 10 bars?
Marla A.
Marla A.
These Granola bars aren't very hard like most other granola bar, and i think that's what I like most about them. They have a wide selection of flavors and are great for snack. They have a good price point and a reasonable calorie range for a granola bar.
Deanna L.
Deanna L.
These are my all time favorite granola bars! They are also really cheap! Highly recommend trying anything from sunbelt!
Angela U.
Angela U.
Robinson, TX
Theses are really good and you get a lot of them in a box. make for a good breakfast or a snack during the day also they help the digestive system.
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
I Bought a box of these Sunbelt oatmeal bars at Walmart for $2.00 dollars to try, and they are so yummy, I will be purchasing more. They are nice and chewy.
lauryn H.
lauryn H.
Painesville, OH
I haven't tried these ones specifically but I have tried the low fat chocolate chip ones, and they are amazing. I eat these like dessert all the time, especially on the go.
Sandra R.
Sandra R.
I love these granola snack bars. Better than eating a candy bar and plus you don't have all the guilt!
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Richmond, VA
I love these so much especially in the mornings when I'm not too hungry for anything else these taste great and are a healthy diet for you as well so 5 stars for this!