BY SUNBELT

Chocolate lovers rejoice! We’ve added the taste of fudge to our already delicious Chocolate Chip Granola Bar.

• Are these bars safe for children with food allerg... Be the first to answer!
  • Is the chocolate in this bar milk chocolate or dark chocolate?3 Answers
  • I love this brand cereals and buy often. I wonder if the bars are...2 Answers
Buy on Target
Hannah C.
Meadville, PA
Best granola bars ever, although I cannot always find them at the store. I see them mkre often in he south than in the north. They are not hard or fake tasting at all like some others. These have a soft, sweet, flavorful taste. I have not found one better yet.
Mariam B.
Picked this product up on a whim thinking that it might be too heavy or decadent for my liking considering the fudge and chocolate chip components. But I was wrong, this a delicious granola bar that tastes just like kitkats. And it comes in a portioned size allowing you to satisfy your sweet tooth without over indulging. And it's price/box is pretty easy on the wallet too!
Morgan L.
Cincinnati, OH
These are so addicting! I feel so guilty saying I can't only eat one but oh my gosh I love them! They're great when you're looking for some chocolate but also wanting to be decently healthy! Would definitely recommend for anyone! Great for a road trip, lunches, or just a small snack to tide you over!
Nikki B.
Tupper Lake
Has a great taste. Only 160 calories. And only 7 grams of fat. Really good if you are low on potassium. It has 70 mg of potassium. And also has a little bit of iron.
Valerie L.
Cleveland Hts, OH
I did not particularly enjoy this granola bar. I believe I may have liked it without the fudge coating. It really lacked a chocolatey flavor and mostly tasted waxy, like some cheaper chocokates. I would eat it if it were available free again, but I would not necessarily go out of my way to eat this product.
Sarah D.
Ringwood, NJ
Calling all chocolate lovers! This Sunbelt Bakery, Fudge Dipped Chocolate Chip, Chewy Granola Bar is just as it's name suggests: chocolaty, chewy, and granola-y!

At 270 Calories, though, this is high on the calorie-count for a snack. Because of the delicious oats, this bar is very filling and is great for breakfast for those who want something light, but filling!

The chocolate blanket is closer to the milk chocolate side, giving this already sweet treat an even sweeter taste! This bar is delicious, filling, and a great on-the-go meal or snack item! This ranks right on up there with my favorite granola bar.

Notice: I received this product for free as part of a promotion from the brand and Influenster to test and review. All thoughts are my own.

Roshunda W.
Dallas, TX
My favorite snack and sweetie fix. I am always trying to watch my sugar intake... But When I want something sweet and I need it NOW! I go for these granola bars. Very inexpensive and you can almost always find a box with a sticker coupon for $ off.
Larkin B.
Knoxville, TN
I always love Sunbelt Bakery Bars for their great quality and low price, but this is by far my favorite bar they offer. It blew away all of my expectations. The chocolate covering the bar is to die for, and underneath is their irresistible classic chocolate bar.
emily R.
Scottsbluff
The best granola bars on the market!! I've loved these since I was a kid and I continue to love them into my adult life! They're affordable and taste great, I have nothing bad to say about them! Highly recommend!
Rosalee J.
Saginaw, MI
I have to say among all the snacks out there, these Fudge Dipped Chocolate Chip Chewy Granola Bars are my favorite. They are not super sweet & when you bite in its like an explosion in your mouth. You can taste the granola, caramel, chocolate chips & the fudge & distinguish between each. Meaning you can taste each flavor in one bite without one overpowering the other. They are filling & a great snack or meal replacement when in a hurry. No mess & can fit right in your purse. I definitely recommend them to anyone & everyone!!!
Kathleen  D.
Malden, MA
Where can you get these and how good do they taste!?
Marrissa A.
Altoona, PA
Where can i purchase these?! i got them in my voxbox and I'm now obsessed
Allison D.
Is the chocolate in this bar milk chocolate or dark chocolate?
Madison S.
Pittsburgh , PA
I'm looking for a good alternative after school snack. what makes this better than the rest of granola bars and snacks I can buy?
Olga L.
I love this brand cereals and buy often. I wonder if the bars are crispy