BY SUNBELT

Chocolate lovers rejoice! We’ve added the taste of fudge to our already delicious Chocolate Chip Granola Bar.

• Are these bars safe for children with food allerg...Be the first to answer!
  • Is the chocolate in this bar milk chocolate or dark chocolate?3 Answers
  • I love this brand cereals and buy often. I wonder if the bars are c...2 Answers
Buy on Target
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Ringwood, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert
Calling all chocolate lovers! This Sunbelt Bakery, Fudge Dipped Chocolate Chip, Chewy Granola Bar is just as it's name suggests: chocolaty, chewy, and granola-y!

At 270 Calories, though, this is high on the calorie-count for a snack. Because of the delicious oats, this bar is very filling and is great for breakfast for those who want something light, but filling!

The chocolate blanket is closer to the milk chocolate side, giving this already sweet treat an even sweeter taste! This bar is delicious, filling, and a great on-the-go meal or snack item! This ranks right on up there with my favorite granola bar.

Notice: I received this product for free as part of a promotion from the brand and Influenster to test and review. All thoughts are my own.

Rosalee J.
Rosalee J.
Saginaw, MI
I have to say among all the snacks out there, these Fudge Dipped Chocolate Chip Chewy Granola Bars are my favorite. They are not super sweet & when you bite in its like an explosion in your mouth. You can taste the granola, caramel, chocolate chips & the fudge & distinguish between each. Meaning you can taste each flavor in one bite without one overpowering the other. They are filling & a great snack or meal replacement when in a hurry. No mess & can fit right in your purse. I definitely recommend them to anyone & everyone!!!
Tracey B.
Tracey B.
Waterford, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
I received this in my Bloom VoxBox and OMG. I love it! Before influenster sent it to me, I've never had anything from Sunbelt. I haven't even heard of it before. But wow, it satisfies my chocolate craving, AND it's a granola bar... It's chocolaty and chewy, and it fills me up a bit. I also like that it's so inexpensive (retails for $0.50 per bar!) and pretty easy to find in the store. I wouldn't recommend this on a hot summer day, but it's good to keep as a light snack when you're on the go. Thanks influenster!
Brandy O.
Brandy O.
Tower City, PA
I like these and so do my kids and my husband. They are not our first choice but if our first choice is out of stock, I will buy these before others.
They have a good taste and are perfect for snacks, lunches for school and work and for midday energy for busy moms! lol!
I really like the prices!! There are usually sales or coupons somewhere and this brand has a great variety too.
I don't think we have even near the whole available line at our local stores but they are comparable with other brands.
Stacey D.
Stacey D.
Covington, KY
I received this product for free for an honest opinion. Before eating, I wasn't sure if I wanted to eat it because there are a lot of calories in this. I did anyway because it looked so good. When I first opened it, it looked like one of those chocolate oatmeal cookies. It was very good because the chocolate on the outside and chocolate chips on the inside. It was very filling and I couldn't even eat it all but overall it was great and I would buy the product again.
McKenzi K.
McKenzi K.
Trussville, AL
Wellness Guru Expert
I received a free sample of the Sunbelt Bakery fudge dipped chocolate chip granola bar, and it was nothing short of delicious! Usually, when I eat granola bars for quick energy before workouts, I feel heavy or unsatisfied. However, after eating this granola bar, I was pleasantly surprised by how light of a snack it was and how equally delicious it tasted. Definitely recommend--the taste and satisfaction you get from this is worth the price!
Rachel T.
Rachel T.
Reading, PA
These Fudge Dipped, Chocolate Chip granola bars from Sunbelt Bakery are just the right amount of crispy and delicious! They're not too hard or too soft, and they give you just the right amount of chocolate you need. I loved these so much that I went out and stocked up on this brand and a few other flavors (Banana and Oatmeal Raisin). They're also a nice low-Carb snack if you're watching what you eat. :) I highly recommend these!
Marla A.
Marla A.
I love Sunbelt Bakery, I'm always excited when I see these bars in the store because there's always many different options to choose from. While I received these in my voxbox, I purchased them before this, so I was excited to get a bar. I love them! BUT this flavor has to be my least favorite of all the ones I have tried, it's just a little too rich for me. HOWEVER I'm not the biggest chocolate fan, so take that as you will.
Desaree M.
Desaree M.
These are really good granola bars. I love that they have many different options to choose from. They are pretty cheap as well. I love the chocolate ones especially. They have a lot of flavor to them. Most granola bars don't have enough ingredients in them but these are packed full of different stuff and there is loads of chocolate covering the bar as well. If you like granola bars and chocolate I recommend trying these!
Laney B.
Laney B.
Wilmington, NC
Sunbelt bakery granola bars are so delicious! I started out trying the oats and honey but the fudge dipped chocolate is even better! They are so soft they melt in your mouth. They are fairly small in size but they make the perfect mid morning snack. I had a hard time finding them in any stores but finally came across them on a side shelf at Walmart. That made my day!
Kathleen  D.
Kathleen D.
Malden, MA
Where can you get these and how good do they taste!?
Marrissa A.
Marrissa A.
Altoona, PA
Where can i purchase these?! i got them in my voxbox and I'm now obsessed
Allison D.
Allison D.
Is the chocolate in this bar milk chocolate or dark chocolate?
Madison S.
Madison S.
Turtle Creek, PA
I'm looking for a good alternative after school snack. what makes this better than the rest of granola bars and snacks I can buy?
Olga L.
Olga L.
I love this brand cereals and buy often. I wonder if the bars are crispy