BY TABASCO

This is the genuine article. --E. McIlhenny.

Buy on Amazon
Lauren F.
Southaven, MS
This hot sauce is really good!!!! It has a very good flavor and it really spiced up the food. The flavor is wonderful and I love to put hot sauce in soup or even eggs yah ik thats weird. I think this hot sauce is pretty healthy. I would totally recommend this to everyone that likes things a little more spicy.
Kelly R.
Best one. It's unfortunate that they stop selling this at many grocery locations. Whenever my family can get their hands on any we wipe out the shelves. Last time I was able to find them was New Orleans.
victoria a.
I am not a fan of tabasco.....but, I was told yo try this and I'm always open to try new things or old thing that I mite like. This was actually really good I put it on my biqurts and gravy so yummy
Rosi G.
I'm not a fan of garlic but the taste of this is like no other it's pretty good. For those of you that like garlic is a good hot sauce.
Marifer V.
Haven't tried it myself but my mom uses it a lot , she says it has a great taste
Charlene C.
London, ON
The Tabasco Garlic Pepper Sauce has amazing flavor I use it on just about everything! It is great on eggs, fried chicken, mac and cheese, or my favorite bloody marys. I find that I like the taste of this flavor way better then the original flavored tabasco sauce.