BY MCGRAW

Characterized as a woody-spicy fragrance, it begins with a vibrant note of bergamot blended with freshly grated nutmeg. The heart is lush, rich and crisp with lavender wrapped in earthen moss. It finishes with notes of amber, patchouli and sandalwood fused with a touch of aged whiskey. . see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Denise V.
Chesapeake, VA
My God father loves this sent. Not only did I get it for him on Christmas but for father's day also. Great gift idea.
Connie J.
Sapulpa, OK
I love the smell of this and it last. It is not really expensive like so many of the others out there.
Emily P.
New Castle, IN
This smells very good and manly. Its not to pricey and the smell stay with you so I think its a bargin.
Dawn P.
Folcroft, PA
My husband loves all of the McGraw scents, but his favorite is this, the original one. I like that it is easy to buy in drugstores and it is very affordable.
Christina H.
Tacoma, WA
My bf wears this and it has a great scent. It's not over powering or harsh like some can be. Another great thing is that it's not highly expensive either and is very easily avaliable! Deff recommend this product
Jennifer B.
Clinton, NY
Love this scent! My husband loves it as well, it smells a little woodsy with a touch of leather and isn't overwhelming
Ashley M.
Kansas City, MO
Smells really good, had bought this as a gift for my dad and he absolutely loved it! He likes strong scents that last a while when wearing it!
Melanie O.
Las Vegas, NV
I think this is the best smell for men! Its not too strong yet smells so sexy. Plus it last all night, even days if you spray in on the shirt
Katherine R.
I love the smell. It makes for a great guy gift. It lasts a while if you don't over do it. It comes at a good value, especially if you hit special sales. It's a great product but not the top dog. I recommend you to give it a shot for your boyfriend, husband, or whoever.
Neil E.
Whitecourt Alberta
I have tried many colognes over the years but this is the one tried and true I always return to. It has a very nice scent, not overpowering at all but strong enough to be noticeable.
Patience G.
Beaverton, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can u describe the smell