BY GENERIC

McGraw by Tim McGraw Eau de Toilette Spray: Masculine and confident Embodies the true essence of Tim McGraw Top notes: bergamot and nutmeg Heart notes: lavender, moss and sandalwood Base notes: amber, patchouli and a whiskey accord see more...

• Anyone tried this?6 Answers
  • What's the cost of this, and where do you buy it at? 3 Answers
  • If you could describe the smell how would you?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "I love the smell of this stuff & it lasts for such a long time." in 1 review
  • "This one smells really good and lasts a long time on the wearer and is strong so you dont need a lot which also makes a good priced product last even longer." in 1 review
  • "It is my favorite scent on him and it lasts awhile. " in 1 review
Lindsey H.
Lindsey H.
This is my favorite cologne! It last forever through sweat and swim! It has a woodsy scent to it. Its not expensive we bought it at Walmart for around $12! I would highly recommend this for anyone who likes the woodsy scent
Molly A.
Molly A.
I love this scent!! It smells amazing on my boyfriend. He loves it as well. Every time he wears it, he seems to get compliments about it. I recommend trying this!
Amber D.
Amber D.
Columbus Grv, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love his music , his fragrances not so much :/ really was hoping for an amazing smell that my boyfriend would like and he definitely did not like it nor did I.
Ruben G.
Ruben G.
Port Isabel, TX
The fragrance last longer than most colognes. It's a smooth smell, not very strong. I like that it is sprayable so you don't have to splash it on yourself.
Tara L.
Tara L.
Laurens
I love the way this smells. My boyfriend wears this and it makes him smell wonderful. My uncle even purchased it and he loves it as well. I recommend.
Catrina B.
Catrina B.
Keiser, AR
Being a huge Tim McGraw fan, I couldn't wait to add this to my husband's collection. It smells amazing. Very manly scent.
Tania R.
Tania R.
Es perfecto pequeño un olor agradable faborito por los hombres de mi casa mi papa y mi novio exelente elecion
Alexandra N Easton K.
Alexandra N Easton K.
Midland, TX
This is a really good scent I would recommend anyone to buy these especially for that special someone
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Myerstown, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Gorgeous, manly scent. Warm and boozy. Long lasting. I love this cologne on my husband, but also sneak a spray for myself when I want a cozy scent. Not expensive and an attractive bottle.  Would be a great choice for any guy.
Richard L.
Richard L.
This Cologne is very nice, they sell it at a lot of stores so it's easy to aquire. it smell really nice without being overwhening.
Jackie R.
Jackie R.
Hattiesburg , MS
Anyone tried this?
Charlie G.
Charlie G.
Longview , WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's the cost of this, and where do you buy it at?
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Williston
If you could describe the smell how would you?