BY GENERIC

McGraw by Tim McGraw Eau de Toilette Spray: Masculine and confident Embodies the true essence of Tim McGraw Top notes: bergamot and nutmeg Heart notes: lavender, moss and sandalwood Base notes: amber, patchouli and a whiskey accord see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "It is my favorite scent on him and it lasts awhile. " in 1 review
  • "This one smells really good and lasts a long time on the wearer and is strong so you dont need a lot which also makes a good priced product last even longer." in 1 review
  • "I love the smell of this stuff & it lasts for such a long time." in 1 review
Aeryka F.
San Antonio, TX
I love this cologne! I swatched/sprayed it for the first time when it came out at Wal-Mart and fell in love with it. It was on my jacket for a while and I practically begged my mom to buy it for me for Christmas. She gave it to me and I use it so much! It makes me sad that its in such a tiny bottle but I love the bottle. It also came with a lotion but I have yet to use it. The cologne is very long lasting and sweet. It reminds me of one of my friends cologne. I think its worth the price and very affordable too!
Cheri S.
This Cologne is just delicious to smell. I drove my ex husband nuts because I'd follow him around and just nuzzle into him when he wore it! It's a masculine, we'll balanced fragrance that smells like a million bucks!
Hope L.
Hollister, MO
This is one of my favorite scents. It has a nice earthy kind of smell. If you like the smell of the woods then you should like this scent. The price is very affordable and I have found it in several places.
Lisa S.
Myerstown, PA
Gorgeous, manly scent. Warm and boozy. Long lasting. I love this cologne on my husband, but also sneak a spray for myself when I want a cozy scent. Not expensive and an attractive bottle.  Would be a great choice for any guy.
Desirae G.
Zapata , TX
My husband and I both love this one! I'm not sure what it is about it but the scent is amazing! He used it for a year and he used it every day so it's definitely worth the price for the amount of product you get. I'm actually buying him another bottle for Christmas this year!
Melody H.
I bought this for my husband for Christmas and he loves it! The scent is nice and subtle. I love it when he wears it. It's a lot better than most men fragrances for this price. I bought it at Walmart so you can get it pretty much everywhere which is nice.
Reveca G.
Glendale Hts, IL
My husband loves this cologne. I remember the first time I sprayed it on my arm and it smelled really good and the smell last all day. My husband had to have it so we bought it the next day. It is really priced and affordable, and the quality of the cologne is amazing. I Highly recommend this cologne for any men that likes to smell really good all the time.
Taylor W.
Moore, OK
This is my fiancée's favorite cologne! Sometimes we have trouble finding it as it doesn't seem to be at a lot of stores around us. But he gets really excited when he does find it! The smell is masculine and lasts a long time.
Lindsey H.
This is my favorite cologne! It last forever through sweat and swim! It has a woodsy scent to it. Its not expensive we bought it at Walmart for around $12! I would highly recommend this for anyone who likes the woodsy scent
Cierra P.
Fallbrook, CA
Literally one of my favorite mens colognes! Last a long amount of time & the smell is just AMAZING! I love the smell of all his colognes but this one has to be my top favorite! Perfect gift for any man to use!
Jackie R.
Sumrall, MS
Anyone tried this?
Charlie G.
Longview , WA
What's the cost of this, and where do you buy it at?
Kayla H.
Williston
If you could describe the smell how would you?