McDonald's McChicken Sauce

by Heinz

Authentic Secret Sauce from Mcdonalds. Imported from Canada

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of McDonald's McChicken Sauce!
How would you rate this product?
Cincinnati, OH
Now here is a sauce I like even on bake chicken try some on a bake POTATO you just might like it. Somethings are just great to have around. Chicken nuggets mmmmmhhh..... now that's a treat.
Sugar Free, Low Carb
perth amboy
Best condiment brand to use for your picnics or bbqs. This is the only brand I trust and use for hot dogs burgers and fries. They have the best mustard, Relish, and ketchup. Never goes bad
Nashville
So I saw this in Walmart recently and decided to try it out. I used it as dipping sauce for some chicken tenders I made and honestly it was alright but it didn’t really taste like a McChicken. It wasn’t bad but I probably won’t buy it again.
Temple
I used to be a huge fan of the extra mcchicken sauce.. the price is good it’s very affordable and makes it convenient while low on cash! I would improve this product by making the sauce not to thick! I am 100% satisfied with the taste! I will be buying this in the future!
Idaho
Huzzah! Another product my family and I have tried desperately to recreate. There is something so addictive and delicious about the McChicken sauce that we actually sought out a recipe (hello Pinterest fail) and finally ended up finding this official sauce, bottled and ready for us. Now if only we could recreate the actual McChicken chicken patty, all would be good in the world. It's not necessarily as good as the restaurant version but still delicious.
tempe
You know when you just want a Big Mac while sitting in bed watching tv but don’t want to make the drive ? This product taste just like the real deal and I’m able to make it from home. Gives me the same satisfaction as if I went to McDonald’s !
No Special Diet
I’m definitely a little weirdo who loves mcchickens😂 so let me tell you how excited I was to find out that they make the SAUCE that I can use at home! It’s super good and definitely budget friendly vs buying a mcchicken every day
I really think this product is very carefully made and the taste of the is product is amazing. I brought this product and put it on almost everything including my French fries lol. I highly recommend you try it.
This sauce tastes very good and similar to the sauce at McDonalds, but not perfect. It tastes great on homemade chicken sandwiches or to dip chicken strips in. Great value and would buy again!
Organic, Low Carb, No Special Diet
Yummmm I would have never guessed they would make this and when I found it I got so excited. I got home and made a chicken sandwich and topped it with this and omg it was sooooo good! Now I make chicken sandwiches at home way more often because I know how good its going to be.
Vegetarian, Organic, Dairy Free