McDonald's Big Mac Sauce

by Heinz

Authentic Secret Sauce from Mcdonalds. Imported from Canada

Where do they sell these?  I have not seen these anywhere.
Start your review of McDonald's Big Mac Sauce!
How would you rate this product?
Encino, CA
A delicious sauce to add to everything! We use this a lot in the house when making burgers and even on chicken. I love the flavor and the bottle size for the price is great. My friends have even used the sauce as a dip for homemade fries. Definitely purchase this!
Kosher
Ridgewood, NJ
You don’t even need to go to McDonald’s! still the same feeling of a mcdonalds Big Mac, but you can make it healthier with your own bun, and a healthier burger with less fat! Definitely a must have in the house! Tastes amazing on everything!
Vegetarian, Vegan, Paleo
Richmond, VA
This sauce was nasty, it wasn’t like the actual sauce on the sandwich. But, I guess different ingredients or since it’s not the actual sauce if you know what I’m saying. If people like it, by all means try it but don’t get your hopes up.
San Jose
After one of my friends told me to get Big Mac sauce on my double double, my life was changed. It was crazy when I found out you could get the sauce in store so I went and got it. Now, every time I eat a burger, I gotta have it.
Minneapolis
Taste just like the real thing, honestly even a little bit better to make a homemade burger and use this with it. With the pickles as well, Heinz makes a hell of a McHomemade Big Mac! Goes great on tons of other things too.
Chillicothe , OH
This product taste just like the real deal. The flavor is amazing it isn’t too tangy and it isn’t too sweet it’s just the right amount. I put this on my cheese burgers at home. I would definitely buy this again.
Johnston
Good sauce. Would have given it 4 stars but it doesnt thrill me in the same way that McDonald's "secret sauce" does. I'm sure others enjoy this sauce over the Mac Sauce. Personal opinion and preference
Lawrenceburg, KY
I love dipping my fries and chips and regular burgers in this! So good! I love the taste and how it’s so much like the real Mac sauce in McDonald’s. Im so glad they came out with this sauce in a bottle.
Low Carb, No Special Diet
Rch Cucamonga, CA
I love this big mac sauce and it really gives my homemade burgers and sandwiches flavour and tasts just like a fstty big mac! Lol 🤣🤣🤣 i do recommend this to anyone interested and love it so much!
Dairy Free, No Special Diet
Indianapolis, IN
I love to add this to my cheeseburgers at home when I make them my kids love it my husband loves it. I have even started to really like it since I began using it at home. What a great idea!