McDonald's

by McDonald's

#4 in Dining

Since 1955, McDonald's has been proud to serve the world some of its favorite food. And along the way, McDonald's has managed not just to live history, but create it: from drive-thru restaurants to Chicken McNuggets to college credits from Hamburger U and much more.

HAPPY NATIONAL FRENCH FRY DAY! Do you know you can get FREE French Fries or Tots today from McDonald's and Sonics?
I wonder if McDonald’s is ever going to bring back the ball pit
How is there costumer service?
Start your review of McDonald's!
How would you rate this product?
Kennarra C.
Yuma, AZ
McDonald's uploaded by Kennarra C.
Probably the only thing I will ever order from Mcdonalds would be their sweet tea. 😋 My gremlins love their happy meals and momma settles for a sweet tea everytime.
Iris C.
N Hollywood, CA
McDonald's uploaded by Iris C.
McDonald's Me encanta el café de McDonald's puedo tomarlo varias veces por día tiene un sabor delicioso no muy fuerte y un aroma delicioso.
Susana G.
Champaign, IL
McDonald's uploaded by Susana G.
macdonald's has the best frappes in the world, they are my favorites, i definitely love them🥰
Patricia J.
Opa Locka, FL
McDonald's uploaded by Patricia J.
McDonald's has always been an OG since they had the playground for kids. It has grown so much. I only come to every now and then because it’s consider my cheat day. It has good quality and the food is always fresh and I love taking my kids for there Happy Meals.
Becky E.
Christiansbrg, VA
McDonald's uploaded by Becky E.
It's one ugly as 💩 day out with all of this rain, but my Mickey D's Big Mac meal made it a 'lil bit better(not really, but it was still good)! McDonald's
Dallas H.
Olathe, KS
McDonald's uploaded by Dallas H.
I don’t eat a lot of McDonald’s but sometimes it sounds really good. This coffee I got this morning was absolutely amazing!!
Yurley  A.
Odessa, TX
McDonald's uploaded by Yurley  A.
Something that I love about this place is the coffee and the pumpkin pie cream. They taste delicious and they always brighten my day.😋😋McDonald's
Quisheika R.
Griffin, GA
McDonald's uploaded by Quisheika R.
I love going to McDonald's and grabbing me a Mocha frappe with caramel on top.I always take one with me when im on the go.I love the flavor its so delicious and worth every penny spent.i get me one one atleast 3 times out the week. If you never tried the mocha frappe with caramelon top. I definitely recommend you to try it.
Gail  W.
Jacksonville, FL
McDonald's uploaded by Gail  W.
So am I the only one who goes out in the middle of a thunderstorm to get breakfast? French vanilla McCafe always large no sugar is the kick that I need, it's not strong just enough sweet, no need for sugar. First time trying the crispy chicken biscuit there was nothing crispy about it, now if you add some honey to it then you'll have a pretty decent sandwich. Crispy means crunch there wasn't a CRUNCH with my punch (coffee)
Samantha R.
New Castle, DE
McDonald's uploaded by Samantha R.
I have a very tight schedule, and sometimes I need to eat something quick. McDonalds is always fast. The whole process. I am a very picky eater, but I absolutely love their egg McMuffins and sweet tea! I’m not a fan of any other food here.

169 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Anna Maria A.
Palermo, PA
il y a 4 mois
Alysson G. il y a un mois