McCormick® Zesty Garlic Shrimp Taco Seasoning Mix uploaded by ARLETTE A.

BY MCCORMICK #50 in Spices

Change up your tacos by filling with shrimp instead. Season your shrimp with a zesty blend of garlic, chili pepper, cumin, oregano and other spices.

Garlic, Spices (Including Chili Pepper, Cumin, Black Pepper And Oregano), Salt, Sugar, Yellow Corn Meal, Citric Acid, Red Bell Pepper, Lime Peel, Lime Juice And Natural Flavor.

TJ D.
Ocean Springs, MS
This seasoning is delicious! I have to say that it is one of my favorite taco seasonings. I know that it is a taco seasoning but it works well for any of your Mexican dishes. I use them for wet burritos, chip dip, and (of course) tacos. The only complaint that I have about the seasoning is that it seems to come out very wet. I don't like to have my burritos or tacos dripping because of the sauce from the meat. I know this is petty and maybe a bit confusing because I don't like the mess, but that is how much I like the flavor!! All of the flavors are good as well, they have plenty of different flavors for your Mexican dinner needs.
Dakota B.
I hate all seafood so I'm completely clueless on how to cook and season it for my husband who loves it. I use this all the time to make him fish tacos. It's great, he loves it, I know it will taste good without having to taste it myself. And it's perfect for me since I have no idea what type of season goes well with any seafood.
Casandra C.
Brooklyn, NY
Extreamly delish, At first using this I did not want to give away my secret. Everyone would ask me what did I use. I never made shrimp tacos before but McCormick gave me the idea and I took it. I was so in love and the flavor is amazing, i love anything lemon flavor the taste is on point
Sarah R.
I always add this packet to the chicken for tacos. It has a little bit of lime flavor that adds something special to the regular taco packet. It can be hard to find though. Only one store in my local area carries it. I have to make a special trip but it's worth it.
Lindsey M.
Fridley, MN
I make sure to always have this in my cabinets, there are many uses when it comes to McCormick Shrimp Taco Seasoning Mix Zesty Garlic. I have used it for tacos, stir fry, just as an added seasoning, and I have also used it to make different dips as well. It is a staple in our household.
Aaron S.
Burbank, CA
This stuff tastes great on tacos! I suppose that's good, since that's what it's made for! You can use it before, during or after cooking the shrimp, it's all good. A little goes a long way though, so be careful how much you use!
Jennifer E.
Loveland, OH
This makes shrimp taste SO good!!! I really enjoy making tacos with something other than ground beef. A friend suggested I try shrimp tacos at a friendly lunch get together. I really enjoyed them and wanted to try making them at home. I found this seasoning packet. It was really easy to make. I think my tacos were better than the restaurants. Thanks Mc Cormick :-)
Melissa  L.
Voorhees, NJ
I had never tried this product before and I prefer shrimp/fish tacos to traditional tacos so I gave this a try. Very good flavor with a slight kick. I love the garlic and think this offers the perfect flavor for tacos!
BreAnne H.
I used this recently on chicken for tacos the other night and it was delicious!!! More sodium than I like, it would be nice to have a low sodium option so I can control the amount of salt in eating. Still delicious though!
erica b.
pittsburgh, PA
In our house we love seafood, and mexican so when I saw this on the shelf I thought I'd give it a try. Made dinner in a snap by just adding it to the shrimp. We have bought this at least 4 times now. Gives a really good flavor to the shrimp!