McCormick® White Chicken Chili Seasoning Mix uploaded by Brooklyn D.McCormick® White Chicken Chili Seasoning Mix uploaded by Brooklyn D.McCormick® White Chicken Chili Seasoning Mix uploaded by Brandie D.

BY MCCORMICK

Ready in 20 minutes.  Chicken, white beans and green chiles in a zesty sauce.  Enjoy chili with a burst of fresh flavor!

Modified Corn Starch, Spices (Including Cumin, Red Pepper), Onion, Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid) Salt, Garlic, Sugar, Chili Peppers, Yeast Extract, Chicken Broth, Citric Acid, Chicken Fat And Natural Flavor (Including Soy)

Buy on Target*
Brooklyn D.
Poplar Bluff, MO
I never heard of White Chicken chili until a few years ago when a friend brought it for a potluck. Once i tried it I had to get her recipe. It's definitely delicious and new(well was new to me). McCormick spices and seasonings bring it to life
Lacey L.
Paris
Love this! I used it in my creamy white chicken chili recipe and it was perfection!!! It had all the seasoning I needed for the recipe included in one tiny little package of pure perfection! It wasn’t overpowering with cumin and gave it the perfect subtle hints, which is what I prefer when it comes to cumin! Overall, it made my recipe kicked up 10 notches without having to buy all the seasonings separate! Will be purchasing again!
Gabrielle T.
This stuff is the best. I’ve been using it for about 6 years. It makes the easiest & tastiest meal. My husband raves about it, and it just thrills me because there’s so little effort involved. Also, there’s a great recipe on the back of the packet for additions, and this version is also great.
Jonellen M.
West Chester, OH
This is my go-to seasoning when i make my Chicken Chili. I use about 2 1/2 packets, but I make A LOT of chili. It gives a great flavor and after you've let it cook all day... Add sour cream and cheese to finish - PERFECTION!!
Brandie D.
I love this stuff. It is my secret recipe when I make chili that nobody knows about lol. It has great flavors, and makes for a perfect chili every time.
Brigitt M.
Jackson, OH
This stuff is amazing!!! I add this to a few other ingredients and.let it cook in my crock pot all day! It's wonderful!!
Domonique S.
Scappoose
I have never had white chicken chili until trying this so I’m not sure how it is in comparison. But my family liked it and it has become part of our monthly dinner menu!