BY MCCORMICK #87 in Extracts

A clear imitation vanilla extract used in desserts, baked goods, and beverages.

Water, Alcohol (13%), Vanillin And Other Artificial Flavorings, And Citric Acid

Buy on Walmart
Tabitha H.
I love this brand of vanilla extract. I use this when I make icing. It doesn't make my white buttercream icing dingy like the brown vanilla extract.
Shonda K.
Add this to my chess pie. Also to my banana pudding. It makes the taste pop! I just gotta have it. My recipes wouldn't taste right without it.