McCormick® Turkey Gravy Mix gives you perfect gravy every time.

Ingredients :

Lactose (Milk), Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Wheat Starch, Salt, Chicken Fat, Turkey Meat, Onion, Silicon Dioxide (Added To Make Free Flowing), Torula Yeast, Caramel Color, Disodium Inosinate And Guanylate (Flavor Enhancers), Natural Flavor, Spices, And Extractives Of Paprika.

I am trying to find the best product to make a great turkey gravy. I usually make it homemade but this year I want it to be a little easier.
Start your review of McCormick® Turkey Gravy Mix!
How would you rate this product?
Sacramento , CA
This is seriously the only gravy we ever bought as a kid. Easy to make and taste great, cheap and just good.
Proctorville, OH
This is a really good gravy for packaged, taste great and we love to use it for mashed potatoes and dressing!
Las Vegas , NV
Use McCormick turkey gravy when whenever I make turkey. Has a great taste and texture.. My family loves it.
Cape Neddick, ME
McCormick turkey gravy mix is the next best thing to homemade, has good flavor and quick and easy to make.
Richmond, CA
It’s pretty good and an easy to make gravy for when your in a hurry but I do think there is better out ther
Rochester, NY
This is a must for Thanksgiving Turkey dinners. It adds a delicious element to the meal and tastes amazing!
Apex, NC
I use this every Thanksgiving to make gravy for our turkey. It's inexpensive and really quick to whip up
Chico, CA
My favorite gravy by far for mashed potatoes or turkey. It’s so easy and so quick I have no complaints.
Hart , MI
This is a thanksgiving favorite in my family! Our dinner isn’t complete without McCormick turkey gravy!
This always makes perfect gravy. Everyone comments that it is delicious and there is not a drop left.