BY MCCORMICK

McCormick® Turkey Gravy Mix gives you perfect gravy every time.

Ingredients :

Lactose (Milk), Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Wheat Starch, Salt, Chicken Fat, Turkey Meat, Onion, Silicon Dioxide (Added To Make Free Flowing), Torula Yeast, Caramel Color, Disodium Inosinate And Guanylate (Flavor Enhancers), Natural Flavor, Spices, And Extractives Of Paprika.

• I am trying to find the best product to make a great turk...2 Answers
Bonnie F.
West Bend, WI
My mom used this product in the picture for the #InfluensterEats #contest @Influenster campaign picture, every thanksgiving. All you have to do is add water and stir frequently on low heat until it gets thick and bam, gravy. Use it every year for turkey, stuffing and mashed potatoes.
Brooke G.
Union Grove
This mixes are not like Grandma used to make from the fat drippings but they are close enough and probably slightly healthier than the old way. My son had eating problems, and while this is getting better in his teen years, early on it was hard to keep the weight up. Enter mashed potatoes and gravy on his plate every meal. It helped keep some meat on his bones and tasted great in the process. This one is a good one, that always has a nice flavor to add to the mashed potatoes. Well worth the money, and time.
Evie C.
Evanston, WY
We love using McCormick seasonings in this house. These are decently priced and tasty. It’s never a failure when using them. Especially the gravies. I love the turkey one to use during the holidays or when we just want a simple mash potatoes and gravy mix up
Nadja M.
Stockbridge, GA
This gravy is one of the best new items that I’ve found this holiday season! It was a great price and actually on sale bogo at Publix! It’s great on mashed potatoes or an open face turkey sandwich! I’m buying this gravy for now on!
Letisha P.
Hinesville, GA
I forgot to make gravy for Thanksgiving dinner and happened to come across this in the cabinet. It was a quick and easy gravy and seemed to go over great with the boys that I was feeding. They used it on their turkey, rolls, and potatoes.
Amanda M.
Not all gravy mixes are good but this one if great and cheap. No more than two dollars at your local supermarket or even Walmart. So good for mash, turkey or stuffing!
Holly A.
Thomas, WV
This is the only gravy mix that we use in our house! It makes the flavor of our gravy so delicious. The price is great and it just enriches the flavors!
Lindsay J.
This is a great addition to use when serving a deliciously moist turkey, as I had used this recently during Thanksgiving and it was a tasty and big hit
Megan R.
Cleveland, TN
This is the best packaged gravy mix I've used thus far. I generally would rather have homemade turkey gravy but this is the next best thing!
Ashley S.
Rochester, NH
This stuff is so delicious! Perfect for a turkey dinner on top of mashed potatoes! It isn't even hard to prepare. Doesn't taste bad at all.
Ashley W.
Converse , TX
I am trying to find the best product to make a great turkey gravy. I usually make it homemade but this year I want it to be a little easier.

Walmart