McCormick® Turkey Gravy Mix gives you perfect gravy every time.

Ingredients :

Lactose (Milk), Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Wheat Starch, Salt, Chicken Fat, Turkey Meat, Onion, Silicon Dioxide (Added To Make Free Flowing), Torula Yeast, Caramel Color, Disodium Inosinate And Guanylate (Flavor Enhancers), Natural Flavor, Spices, And Extractives Of Paprika.

I am trying to find the best product to make a great turkey gravy. I usually make it homemade but this year I want it to be a little easier.
Start your review of McCormick® Turkey Gravy Mix!
How would you rate this product?
Burlington
For a quick meal I put this in a pan with some extra chicken and make some mashed potatoes put it all together it’s so good I grew up on this recipe my grandmother make it for me all the time it’s always so good marvelous
This is a very easy turkey gravy mix. I like using this when I don’t buy a full turkey. It makes a quick and easy gravy that tastes good when wanting the home made taste. I like it on all the sides! Just like thanksgiving
Santa Fe, TX
I don’t eat red meat and turkey gravy goes SOO WELL on just about anything. Country fried chicken, mashed potatoes, biscuits... ya know the best foods. This is the only brand I buy besides making it from scratch.
Winnsboro, Texas
A great mix to prepare with any pork or chicken dish. Heavy in flavor and rich like a gravy should be. The price is great and you can't find it anywhere! Will buy again and again.
Clearwater, FL
McCormick turkey gravy mix is fantastic four Thanksgiving! I am awful at making my own gravy but this makes it so easy. All McCormick flavors are absolutely delicious and I swear by this brand and this product. It's easy to use taste amazing and I highly recommend it to others!
Frederick, CO
This is a staple in our thanksgiving gravy every year. It’s definitely our go to when it comes to enhancing the flavor of our gravy. It gives the extra kick needed to have a delicious, thick gravy for all the fixings!
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
I love these packs of gravy mix. It’s so easy to make and you can add to potatoes or turkey or chicken. My whole family loves this and I love the convenience of it. So so easy. I repurchase all the time.
McCormick gravy was definitely a staple in my house when I was growing up. It’s a good thing to have on hand in a pinch, if you’re not privy to making your own homemade gravy with leftover drippings and flower.
Point Marion, PA
This is definitely one of my favorite gravy’s I also buy this is the jars! This is always what my mom used and I love it! I didn’t really care for the brown gravy but this one is good!
Los Angeles , CA
Easy to make always my go to whenever I need some gravy on the side I usually use this with my dish I make at home for my chicken and biscuits not the healthiest but very good in flavor