McCormick® Turkey Gravy Mix gives you perfect gravy every time.

Ingredients :

Lactose (Milk), Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Wheat Starch, Salt, Chicken Fat, Turkey Meat, Onion, Silicon Dioxide (Added To Make Free Flowing), Torula Yeast, Caramel Color, Disodium Inosinate And Guanylate (Flavor Enhancers), Natural Flavor, Spices, And Extractives Of Paprika.

I am trying to find the best product to make a great turkey gravy. I usually make it homemade but this year I want it to be a little easier.
Start your review of McCormick® Turkey Gravy Mix!
How would you rate this product?
Winnipeg
The turkey gravy mix is easy to mix and compliments your turkey dinner. I try to buy these when they come on sale because there isn't a whole lot in the envelope when you get it mixed. They do taste good and definitely come in handy.
Oshawa, ON
I try to always have a package of McCormick gravy in my kitchen cabinet. I tend to use it on French fries and mashed potatoes the most. It really compliments your meal.
Edmonton
We add this to our turkey drippings as it improves the taste of the gravy. This way we get the best of both worlds -authentic turkey drippings with a nice stable base.
Rodney, Ontario
Great quick and easy when in a pinch with leftovers and no gravy for hot sandwiches. family prefers from scratch but isn't always possible
Woodbridge, ON
Great product.Tastes really good and has a wonderful flavor.I would buy this product again and would recommend it.Priced really well.
Vancouver , BC
This is my go to for even chicken. I like the turkey taste. I won’t even bother to get any other brands
Thunder Bay, ON
A light gravy mix to make a hot meal more delicious! A very convenient staple for your cupboard
This is a very easy turkey gravy mix. I like using this when I don’t buy a full turkey. It makes a quick and easy gravy that tastes good when wanting the home made taste. I like it on all the sides! Just like thanksgiving
Santa Fe, TX
I don’t eat red meat and turkey gravy goes SOO WELL on just about anything. Country fried chicken, mashed potatoes, biscuits... ya know the best foods. This is the only brand I buy besides making it from scratch.
Mesquite, NV
Perfect gravy mix for turkey day! Simple and delicious. Just add water, boil for a minute, then simmer and serve! Not as thick or dark as regular brown gravy and not as heavy as white gravy.