McCormick® Thyme Leaves
McCormick® Thyme Leaves
Buy on Walmart*
Courtney G.
Northport, ME
I always have this in my spice rack. I use this in savory dishes especially during the fall and winter months . Goes well with a whole chicken roasted in the oven .
Reni N.

I am a huge McCormick fan because they make great seasonings and none of their products are very expensive. Once again McCormick found a way to get the perfect flavor into another one of their little bottles.

I have used this cinnamon in coffee and in my tea, and in both drinks the cinnamon just makes my mornings and evenings better. I actually used to prefer my coffee without anything in it, but now I feel like something is missing whenever I don't use this stuff. It stirs into my drinks perfectly so there aren't any flakes going into my mouth and the flavor is enhanced with just a little bit of this cinnamon.

While I do love the flavor, I think it would be the perfect cinnamon if it was just a little bit stronger. I wouldn't want it to overpower everything else, but it would be great if it went just a level or two higher in strength for my stronger coffees. Other than that, this stuff is just amazing and will be in my cupboard for a long time.
Jayden M.
Boise, ID
I don't use this seasoning often but I do always keep it around. Even when I haven't used it in a while it still has it's great rich flavor. When I do use it I love it. I have this rosemary bread in my kitchen as we speak. Huge plus, rosemary is a natural anti-inflammatory.
svitlana m.
Goshen, IN
I loved these leaves for everything that i cook i would add two or three leaves during cooking process and it would make good taste to anything i cooked, also it was easy to take out later since we didn't eat them.
Jessica M.
Huntsville , AR
Love them and so has my family as well it has very good flavor and just loves it and i tell all my friends and family how to use it and that way they can go out and but it for them selfs
Lisa R.
Green Lane, PA
Love the small bottle and ease of use. We use ours to herb crust fish!

The only thing I'd like more would be if the bottle had a top you could use to sprinkle rather than pinch and use.
Ally B.
Herndon, VA
I really like this brand. I have lots of products by this brand and I'm never disappointed. I've used Thyme when I make meatloaf and other dishes. A little bit goes a long way!
Sarah E.
I love all of McCormick spices and they have about every spice you can think of! They always have easy to use lids, and are stackable for storing.
Satoka E.
Rosamond, CA
Next best thing to fresh Thyme. I prefer fresh, but when you just don't have it, McCormick thyme leaves gives the closest to the fresh flavor.
Stephanie L.
Dallas, TX
These are great I love McCormick. These have plenty of flavor. I highly recommend it. Full of flavor.
#InfluensterEats #contest @Influenster