BY MCCORMICK

The leaves of the small, creeping, shrublike perennial with a pungent mintlike odor, Thymus vulgaris L.

Usage Tips:

1 tsp. dried Thyme Leaves = 1 tbsp. chopped fresh thyme

• Use with green beans, eggplant, carrots and zucchini.
• Add to soups, barbecue and spaghetti sauces, and cheese spreads or sauces.
• Use in lamb or beef stew, and pot pies.

Courtney G.
Augusta , ME
I always have this in my spice rack. I use this in savory dishes especially during the fall and winter months . Goes well with a whole chicken roasted in the oven .
Meghan O.
New Bedford, MA
Always fresh tasting and on point. I used thyme and rosemary asking with since other dried herbs from McCormick for my gluten free chicken and cauliflower stuffing and i could not be happier with the results. Even though the recipe called for fresh i loved the way it came out with these herbs!
LIZ R.
CENTRAL FALLS, RI
I received McCormick's Organics Taco Seasoning Mix via @influenster @McCormick  free of charge for testing and feedback purposes only. I added the seasoning to my chicken tacos; sorry I didn't take pics;it was so good that I,we, ate ALL the tacos. =) Anyway this seasoning add great flavor to my already tasting tacos. I recommend this product to Folks, great taste and gluten free. Thank you!
Reni N.

I am a huge McCormick fan because they make great seasonings and none of their products are very expensive. Once again McCormick found a way to get the perfect flavor into another one of their little bottles.

I have used this cinnamon in coffee and in my tea, and in both drinks the cinnamon just makes my mornings and evenings better. I actually used to prefer my coffee without anything in it, but now I feel like something is missing whenever I don't use this stuff. It stirs into my drinks perfectly so there aren't any flakes going into my mouth and the flavor is enhanced with just a little bit of this cinnamon.

While I do love the flavor, I think it would be the perfect cinnamon if it was just a little bit stronger. I wouldn't want it to overpower everything else, but it would be great if it went just a level or two higher in strength for my stronger coffees. Other than that, this stuff is just amazing and will be in my cupboard for a long time.
DonnaJene H.
Orlando, FL
I currently have this in my cabinet, and I use it frequently. McCormick makes excellent quality products. I never have to worry about their products because I know before I ever buy it that it will stay fresh and flavorful as long as I have the spice, herb, or seasoning. This will be a brand I stick with throughout the years, and as a lover of cooking, and Thyme, I will also continue to use this flavorful seasoning!
Andra D.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Great quality. Fresh, fragrant, flavorful. I always use McCormick seasonings. I use thyme mostly for Italian dishes, but use it in so many other things too. the 3 oz size if large enough to allow for plenty of cooking but not so large that it goes stale before you can use the whole container.
Jayden M.
Boise, ID
I don't use this seasoning often but I do always keep it around. Even when I haven't used it in a while it still has it's great rich flavor. When I do use it I love it. I have this rosemary bread in my kitchen as we speak. Huge plus, rosemary is a natural anti-inflammatory.
Jacquiline C.
Glendale, AZ
Thyme is a great herb. It can be used on any type of meat, including fish, and it is very mild and savory. There is something earthy about it, and I love adding it to stews, especially beef. It makes your dishes feel old world and classic. McCormick makes a very good Thyme and I suggest it to anyone who plans on using a crock pot.
Nicole R.
Rensselaer, NY
Got the gourmet version of these in my #FrostyVoxBox, and it really makes any dish taste even more amazing! Really great flavor - well made and preserved. And their website has so many recipes to try!
Angie L.
I used this seasoning for my Christmas dinner this past year. I used it to make a rub for a standing beef roast. I also used it in a few side dishes to carry the flavor profile through the meal. All dishes were very flavorful and well-received. Will use again this upcoming Christmas!