McCormick® Taco Skillet Sauce uploaded by Leslie V.McCormick® Taco Skillet Sauce uploaded by Suzanne F.McCormick® Taco Skillet Sauce uploaded by Suzanne F.

BY MCCORMICK

Weeknight Favorite Tacos with the Perfect Blend of Cumin, Garlic and Onion.

Water, Tomato Puree (Water, Tomato Paste), Spices (Including Cumin, Paprika), Garlic, Onion, Modified Corn Starch, Salt, Sugar, Lactic Acid, And Citric Acid

Darlene L.
Collinsville, OK
Initially I thought this would just be a healthier choice for my taco meat. But oh em gee, it makes the BEST taco meat I’ve ever made. It can be mixed with turkey, beef, chicken...pretty much any protein you choose. Not sure how it tastes so good without HFCS, msg, or artificial flavors, but there is some kinda magic in these little pouches.
Leslie V.
north bend, OR
Love this Taco skillet sauce tastes amazing very quick cook meat add this something for a few minutes and boom you have simple easy amazing tasting Taco sauce great for quick dinners when you have a busy schedule
Suzanne F.
Meadville, MS
This McCormick Taco with Chipotle and Garlic Skillet Sauce provides a pleasing and flavorful rich garlic flavor with a touch of smoky chipotle pepper heat. It was not too spicy for my kids and my husband did not complain either, so it was certainly a win for our family. I thought that the idea of using a liquid seasoning versus a powdered seasoning was pretty smart and convenient. I also found that it made the flavors blend a little better for me. I often time swap the beef for ground turkey in many recipes if I can get it cheaper, and this sauce still taste just as good on the turkey. Since not everyone in our family likes the same toppings/fillings on our tacos, I like to serve them buffet style with warmed flour tortillas, Doritos or Fritos, fresh diced tomatoes, shredded lettuce, different cheeses, guacamole, salsa, refried beans or chili beans, taco sauce, sour cream, and sliced jalapenos. I will certainly be buying this sauce mix again and I highly recommend it to anyone who loves this type of food.
Mandy L.
Junction City, KS
These skillet sauces are amazing! Great Flavor and EASY. Its quick to make dinner with these premixed sauces. And no worries about those nasty powdery clumps that can happen.