Buy on Amazon
Kaitlyn R.
My Nanna has used this stuff for my entire life. Now I've started using it as well. It makes the perfect tacos!
Victoria B.
Payson, AZ
This is a really good seasoning for your tacos. I use it all the time and always enjoy the end product.
ashley c.
Watha, NC
My family always uses McCormick! We have tacos at least once a month and this brand of seasoning mix has the perfect flavor!
Crystal R.
Quincy, KY
This taco seasoning was very affordable and we used 2 packets for our 2 pounds of ground beef. It tasted very good and was not too spicy at all. The kids loved it and even had seconds!
Kaitlin A.
Its a good product. Maybe too much sodium but that's gona be with most taco mixes. I put this on top of chicken then I put it in a crockpot for a couple hours and made a pulled chicken and it tasted delicious.
Megan M.
Ransomville , NY
Good taco seasoning -- tastes delicious, good price, easy to use, easy to find in stores - would recommend :)
Kristen J.
East Prairie, MO
I love this seasoning. I love their other products as well. They are just the perfect mix to add to anything!
Danielle  W.
Vacaville, CA
This is a classic in my home. I have used this brand for years. It never disappoints.
Amanda D.
Waterford, CT
This is hands down the best taco seasoning to use, and the only taco seasoning in my opinion. I use this seasoning every time I make tacos! The flavor is great and it is very easy to use! I've never found a seasoning by this brand that I haven't liked.
Sarah O.
San Jose, CA
Really love this taco seasoning as its not too spicy just how I like my tacos.really easy to use and great price.