Buy on Amazon
Shannon L.
W Springfield, MA
I love tacos but when I used the original taco seasoning it was just a little too spicy for my liking. I started using this and now I can't stop! I love it!!!!
Brittany B.
I love making taco for dinner. It’s so easy to use. Tastes so good. It’s cheap as will. I buy it at h.e.b if y’all like taco y’all should use this brand.
Heather H.
st petersburg, FL
This seasoning has a great flavor without the burn. I'm not a huge fan of hot spices, so I find this perfect. I use it on more than just taco meat, It's great for chicken.
Lydia N.
I love this seasoning packet. I always use it for tacos or tostadas. I add it to ground turkey or beef and it adds so much flavor. In my opinion, it has no heat whatsoever. So, if you don't like spicy foods, this would be perfect for a taco craving and if you do, just add some hot sauce, or chili peppers.
Jessica E.
Love this seasoning. I used this about once a week. Awesome stuff. And makes a very fast family meal.
Rhonda T.
Munford, TN
I really like the McCormick seasoning mixes. I think I have probably used just about all of them. They also have little gravy mix packets that are really good.
Lizet C.
W Sacramento, CA
Super delicious and perfect for a family day of making some great tacos. The seasoning is so perfect and fullfilling
Christie M.
This is my favorite spice mix for tacos. It is easy to make, and it has just the right amount of spiciness I like in tacos.
Stacy A.
Great mix in and seasoning for beef and chicken makes super yummy taco meat!!! Try it in the crock pot too works great!!
Apryl C.
Vancouver, WA
This is one of our favorite taco seasoning packets because my kids find other to be "too spicy"