Buy on Amazon
Clair M.
Beaverton, OR
This is a good spice seasoning to use. It is very mild like it says it is which is great for people that do not like spicy stuff.
Katie M.
I love this stuff! I always keep it on hand for a quick, easy, satisfying dinner! This makes for great tacos and a happy husband!
Brittany C.
I literally make crispy tacos at least twice a week and this is my all time favorite taco seasoning. It is absolutely delicious.
Soila N.
San Jose, CA
Love the flavor it gives the meat. It has the right amount of spices for the tacos. I even make tostadas and they taste great.
Lyndsey S.
This is one of my favorite things to cook with. It is so versitile. I love mexican food and it just makes for an easy dinner.
Kaitlyn C.
One of the best taco seasonings I have ever used. Has just the right blend of spices to make your ground beef taste amazing
Ashley G.
Saint Marys, GA
This is delicious and inexpensive, I love it. It is always my choice for taco night! You can find it at any grocery store.
Shanica C.
Springfield, MO
We love using this taco mix, it's so easy. It's inexpensive and convenient. Our family loves this for tacos and enchiladas.
Christie M.
This is my favorite spice mix for tacos. It is easy to make, and it has just the right amount of spiciness I like in tacos.
ashley c.
Watha, NC
My family always uses McCormick! We have tacos at least once a month and this brand of seasoning mix has the perfect flavor!