Buy on Amazon
Nikkita W.
Boise, ID
This brand is very good all their spices everything is good. ive tried this taco mix , i like the hot one most but this is good for those who like it less hott. very flavorful :)
Heather H.
st petersburg, FL
This seasoning has a great flavor without the burn. I'm not a huge fan of hot spices, so I find this perfect. I use it on more than just taco meat, It's great for chicken.
Tinalla P.
Durham, NC
This product adds just the right amount of seasoning to the hamburger for tacos. I don't like the ones that over season the meat, this one doesn't do that. Great flavor too
Melissa P.
I have enjoyed using this seasoning mix for crockpot tacos or when I make oven fajitas. It's good to keep a few on hand, in case I need to throw together a quick meal.
E. P.
Love the McCormick taco seasoning in mild . It gives just enough spice without overdoing it. A win win in my house since I like it spicy and my hubby does not. Also works great in chili.
Aneyssa G.
My mom uses this all the time when she makes pita pockets or just regular tacos. It has a very good taste. There is little to no spice to it but still taste delicious. I think ground beef is the best to use it with.
Makayla S.
College Sta, TX
This is the taco seasoning I use every time! I love using this because there is enough flavor without being overpowering. It is reasonably priced and easy to use.
Amanda M.
Any time I make tacos or taco salad for my family I use McCormick Mild Taco Seasoning Mix. It's just the right blend of flavors for my family and it's always fresh and cost effective.
Latiesha O.
This seasoning mix is wonderful. It makes an awesome addition to my homemade tacos. I love the McCormick brand. All the products that I have tried are quality products.
Yanira  M.
I make tacos for my family every other week and I always purchase this product. The seasoning is outstanding and it gives life to our food. I enjoy this seasoning very much.